College Football Discussion: The Bowls, BCS, National Championship

Passion

Guest FishFanInPA

I'm looking forward to covering a Hokie-Mountaineer Orange Bowl....those two hate each other.

Hmmm, that seems pretty fun, I might need to go to that game. Parking at Dolphins Stadium for a bowl game, for the loss?

It's not a sellout? Aren't the BCS bowls like a lottery system like a Final 4?

I'm looking forward to covering a Hokie-Mountaineer Orange Bowl....those two hate each other.

Hmmm, that seems pretty fun, I might need to go to that game. Parking at Dolphins Stadium for a bowl game, for the loss?

It's not a sellout? Aren't the BCS bowls like a lottery system like a Final 4?

Yeah, but I can usually get tickets pretty easily through some connections to the OB.

I'm praying that Indiana gets an invite to the Las Vegas Bowl, but I'll definitely take the Insight Bowl out in Tempe

Any chance you are going?

if it's in either place, or the Champs Bowl in Orlando, I'm there for sure

if we go to the Motor City Bowl, I probably won't go

Lost amongst the shuffle yesterday was the fact that Superman pretty much locked up the Heisman :cool

Another thing to think of:

If the offense actually played vs. Auburn

or

If Moore didn't fumble or the Gators stopped LSU at least once on 4th down

or

If Moore didn't fumble twice vs. Georgia

UF could be in the title game again vs. OSU as a 2 loss team. Yes it's pretty stupid to think about since anyone is in if they didn't lose, but it's something I noticed.

Guest FishFanInPA

Lost amongst the shuffle yesterday was the fact that Superman pretty much locked up the Heisman :cool

You mean Paul Smith of Tulsa who has more total TD's then Tebow?

or

or

UF could be in the title game again vs. OSU as a 2 loss team. Yes it's pretty stupid to think about since anyone is in if they didn't lose, but it's something I noticed.

There are too many what if's in sports, you could apply this to plenty of other teams (What if Dixon hadn't hurt himself? What if WVU had scored one more TD last night?) I don't like to dwell on the what if's, I'll just enjoy the Heisman trophy, a bowl win vs another Big 10 team, and our preseason #1 ranking going into next year.

or

or

There are too many what if's in sports, you could apply this to plenty of other teams (What if Dixon hadn't hurt himself? What if WVU had scored one more TD last night?) I don't like to dwell on the what if's, I'll just enjoy the Heisman trophy, a bowl win vs another Big 10 team, and our preseason #1 ranking going into next year.

All I'm really trying to say is

I hate Keystahn Moore.