December 15, 200718 yr i think they still have lugo next season but he should get a look in the spring he had a good year between AA and AAA last season
December 15, 200718 yr No, because of Lugo and the fact that he could very well be traded in the off-season.
December 15, 200718 yr Author No, because of Lugo and the fact that he could very well be traded in the off-season. Why not trade Lugo?
December 15, 200718 yr No, because of Lugo and the fact that he could very well be traded in the off-season. Why not trade Lugo? Who would want him and that contract?
December 15, 200718 yr No, because of Lugo and the fact that he could very well be traded in the off-season. Why not trade Lugo? Who would want him and that contract? Him I agree with, but if the Sox wanted to unload the 27 million left on the deal, I definitely think they could do that either by consuming some of it and throwing in a prospect. There is no reason to do that right now though.
December 15, 200718 yr No, because of Lugo and the fact that he could very well be traded in the off-season. Why not trade Lugo? Who would want him and that contract? Him I agree with, but if the Sox wanted to unload the 27 million left on the deal, I definitely think they could do that either by consuming some of it and throwing in a prospect. There is no reason to do that right now though. I believe the Bosox would love to unload Lugo's contract but I am pretty sure they would like to see Lowrie get a little more work in the minors
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.