October 25, 200322 yr I hear all these rumors that steve bartman has to move out of town. I heard florida, china everywhere. But what about South Chicago. Listening to the sox fan, it seems like he would be king down there. What you think sox fan??
October 25, 200322 yr yea they might let him become a sox fan as long as he sits no where near the first row in any section :lol
October 25, 200322 yr Bartman is a hero to all sox fans. If he wanted, i'm sure we could get him season tickets anywhere in the stadium except the first 3 rows. I mean some people actually wanted to build a statue of the guy and put it outside the stadium, others also wanted to have "Steve Bartman Day," at our stadium next year.
October 25, 200322 yr Bartman is a hero to all sox fans. If he wanted, i'm sure we could get him season tickets anywhere in the stadium except the first 3 rows. I mean some people actually wanted to build a statue of the guy and put it outside the stadium, others also wanted to have "Steve Bartman Day," at our stadium next year. :lol :lol :lol :lol why dont you pay tribute to the marlins instead. the true conquistador of the cubs
October 25, 200322 yr Bartman is a hero to all sox fans. If he wanted, i'm sure we could get him season tickets anywhere in the stadium except the first 3 rows. I mean some people actually wanted to build a statue of the guy and put it outside the stadium, others also wanted to have "Steve Bartman Day," at our stadium next year. :lol :lol :lol :lol why dont you pay tribute to the marlins instead. the true conquistador of the cubs Don't worry, the Marlins day of tribute on the South Side will also come.... :thumbup
October 25, 200322 yr LOL We should have Steve Bartman as our new mascot along with Billy. yeah, let's do that, so we can watch loria fire steve bartman and replace him with some cheap knockoff from the front office
October 25, 200322 yr That would have been interesting if the Marlins-Sox games next year were in Chicago to see what kind of reaction the Marlins would have gotten.
October 26, 200322 yr Author did one hear about how that hotel in miami was offering him all those free things, free stay for like 2 months and stuff
October 26, 200322 yr That would have been interesting if the Marlins-Sox games next year were in Chicago to see what kind of reaction the Marlins would have gotten. I'm guessing they would have got a very warm reception. I know I would have stood and clapped for them if they came up here.
October 26, 200322 yr Local TV reports are saying that Bartman is donating all the "goodies" offered to him by the folks in south Florida to a local chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation in the name of Ron Santo, a former Cub 3rd baseman who has has diabetes since he was 18. He's lost both legs to the disease, and he's currently awaiting surgery to remove 2 cancerous tumors from his bladder. Even though he's a Cub, I've met Santo, and he's a pretty nice guy. As far as Bartman is concerned, I don't think he's worth going after anymore. The Cubs fans and the local media around here are doing their best to let this guy off the hook. A "Steve Bartman Day" at U.S. Cellular Field would be funny, however.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.