Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Made some Manly spaghetti last night

Featured Replies

First, I put some italian style meatballs in a crock pot and marinated them in a jar of Prego meat sauce and a can of dice tomatoes and jalapenos for six hours. Then I started cooking up some ground beef. While that was going on, I put steak, pork chops, and chicken into another pan and gave it a little bit of Worchestershire sauce to cook in. After I drained the fat from the cooking hamburger, I threw in some sliced kielbasa and diced pepperoni and just let them simmer for a while. When all the meats were done cooking, I poured them all in a large pan and poured another jar of prego meat sauce on it to simmer in. When the spaghetti was done cooking, I threw everything together and enjoyed it with a few beers and some home cooked garlic bread. It was good.

 

Let's recap the ingreants that made this spaghetti so manly.

 

7 Different Meats

Diced Tomatoes & Jalapenos

Beer

it may not be as manly but it sure as hell is gonna taste good...

 

my mom is making some burbon pork shops....so im gonna make some fettucini carbonara from scratch...im making the pasta by hand too...carbora sauce is real simple: saute some onions and pancetta (or bacon)... then mix in a separte bowl 5 egg yolks, some heavy cream and a cup of grated parmagian cheese...cook pasta and combine with onion and pancetta and sauce

This is a prime example of why America is overweight.

 

Awesome tasting food? 'Cause if that's the case, all italians should be overweight. It's not like they said they inhaled everything that was made. :lol

This is a prime example of why America is overweight.

 

Awesome tasting food? 'Cause if that's the case, all italians should be overweight. It's not like they said they inhaled everything that was made. :lol

Italians do this thing called walking, helps keep the weight off.

:rolleyes:

 

I'm Italian, so that must mean I eat pasta all day.

 

I mean, yeah...I eat pasta a lot (to this day, I have never tasted anything close to my grandmother's Italian cooking)...but I don't go overboard.

First, I put some italian style meatballs in a crock pot and marinated them in a jar of Prego meat sauce and a can of dice tomatoes and jalapenos for six hours. Then I started cooking up some ground beef. While that was going on, I put steak, pork chops, and chicken into another pan and gave it a little bit of Worchestershire sauce to cook in. After I drained the fat from the cooking hamburger, I threw in some sliced kielbasa and diced pepperoni and just let them simmer for a while. When all the meats were done cooking, I poured them all in a large pan and poured another jar of prego meat sauce on it to simmer in. When the spaghetti was done cooking, I threw everything together and enjoyed it with a few beers and some home cooked garlic bread. It was good.

 

Let's recap the ingreants that made this spaghetti so manly.

 

7 Different Meats

Diced Tomatoes & Jalapenos

Beer

 

 

 

 

 

My nominee for POY so far.

 

 

 

 

 

AMIRITE?

This is a prime example of why America is overweight.

 

Awesome tasting food? 'Cause if that's the case, all italians should be overweight. It's not like they said they inhaled everything that was made. :lol

Italians do this thing called walking, helps keep the weight off.

 

I probably should have prefaced this with an "I am Italian, and cook authentic italian food regularly" type statement.. :thumbup

This is a prime example of why America is overweight.

 

Awesome tasting food? 'Cause if that's the case, all italians should be overweight. It's not like they said they inhaled everything that was made. :lol

Italians do this thing called walking, helps keep the weight off.

 

I probably should have prefaced this with an "I am Italian, and cook authentic italian food regularly" type statement.. :thumbup

And I should have annotated this with an "I'm referring to real Italians who live in Italy, or that place on the other side of the world where they walk everywhere because it's cheaper and healthier..

 

..type statement." :mis2

This is a prime example of why America is overweight.

 

Awesome tasting food? 'Cause if that's the case, all italians should be overweight. It's not like they said they inhaled everything that was made. :lol

Italians do this thing called walking, helps keep the weight off.

 

I probably should have prefaced this with an "I am Italian, and cook authentic italian food regularly" type statement.. :thumbup

And I should have annotated this with an "I'm referring to real Italians who live in Italy, or that place on the other side of the world where they walk everywhere because it's cheaper and healthier..

 

..type statement." :mis2

 

Touche :o

First, I put some italian style meatballs in a crock pot and marinated them in a jar of Prego meat sauce and a can of dice tomatoes and jalapenos for six hours. Then I started cooking up some ground beef. While that was going on, I put steak, pork chops, and chicken into another pan and gave it a little bit of Worchestershire sauce to cook in. After I drained the fat from the cooking hamburger, I threw in some sliced kielbasa and diced pepperoni and just let them simmer for a while. When all the meats were done cooking, I poured them all in a large pan and poured another jar of prego meat sauce on it to simmer in. When the spaghetti was done cooking, I threw everything together and enjoyed it with a few beers and some home cooked garlic bread. It was good.

 

Let's recap the ingreants that made this spaghetti so manly.

 

7 Different Meats

Diced Tomatoes & Jalapenos

Beer

 

Sound's awesome! :thumbup

 

 

This is a prime example of why America is overweight.

 

 

No, it's not.

Two jars of prego, 7 different meats, steak sauce, garlic bread, and beer.

 

That is fattening as hell, so don't even try to discount that.

 

Regardless, sounds delicious.

Two jars of prego, 7 different meats, steak sauce, garlic bread, and beer.

 

That is fattening as hell, so don't even try to discount that.

 

Regardless, sounds delicious.

 

 

No. Only a little worechestershire sauce while cooking the meat. Suffice to say, split this over a few different people eating in moderation and it's not all that bad. This is a meal you have with friends while watching a PPV. We do this once every month or so. It's a lot of fun.

:rolleyes:

 

I'm Italian, so that must mean I eat pasta all day.

 

I mean, yeah...I eat pasta a lot (to this day, I have never tasted anything close to my grandmother's Italian cooking)...but I don't go overboard.

 

Same here

 

I eat pasta 4-5 times a week and pizza once a week

Two jars of prego, 7 different meats, steak sauce, garlic bread, and beer.

 

That is fattening as hell, so don't even try to discount that.

 

Regardless, sounds delicious.

 

 

It is fattening, but home cooked meals loaded with protein are not the prime example of why America is overweight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.