Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Renyel Pinto

Featured Replies

In my opinion Renyel has been by far our most consistent pitcher. My only question is, does he have the stamina to become a starter? Our no. 5 pitcher might not have to come from the minors, it can be pinto.

 

However, if this happens than you lose Pinto in the bullpen.

I agree, he is too valuable in the pen, and of all our RP, he probably doesn't get his due on here, maybe just because he's not the closer type. While I think he is probably capable of starting, I think the problem would more be replacing him in the pen. Nevermind the fact that when some of our SP come off the DL he would probably end up back in the pen anyway, and I don't know what effect the changes in routine might have on him.

 

giving it thought, I think he's probably our least expendable bullpen arm, and one guy who I hope when his time comes around, gets a decent contract to stay.

We've switched a lot of starters to the pen and we have one of the best pen's in the game but one of the worst rotations. I often wonder if some of these converted starters could help shore up the rotation. I'm not saying this specifically for Pinto, but just in general.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.