Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seat Color

Featured Replies

I know this thread has been beaten to shreds, but I thought I would add another idea.

The color of seats at Dodger Stadium would be ideal for the Marlins. :mis2 What do you think?

 

I wasd thinking the same thing last night, dark blue would look much nicer then green, but then again, green is nicer then orange! :notworthy

I love how Camden Yards and the new Citi Field have the dark green seats.

 

Something team colored would be cool.

 

I know they said Dodgers, I love the dodgers like yellow/cream seats that would be awesome.

I know this thread has been beaten to shreds, but I thought I would add another idea.

The color of seats at Dodger Stadium would be ideal for the Marlins. :mis2 What do you think?

 

I wouldn't mind having an exact replica of Dodger Stadium.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.