Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Tucker's ML debut...

Featured Replies

Next time,

I want to see our #1. prospect Camaron Maybin, as soon as possible.

 

He were our last puzzle, I think.

(Look at the Jay Bruce' performance.)

Maybin is not as polished as Bruce, He lacks the discipline at the plate that Bruce has, Maybin will be awesome it just that he still has some problems with the breaking ball

 

Maybe Maybin's figuring it out. He's been on a tear lately in AA. He has his average up to .270 with an OBP of .371 and SLG of .509. In his last 10 games, he's hitting .417 with 5 HRs.

Next time,

I want to see our #1. prospect Camaron Maybin, as soon as possible.

 

He were our last puzzle, I think.

(Look at the Jay Bruce' performance.)

Maybin is not as polished as Bruce, He lacks the discipline at the plate that Bruce has, Maybin will be awesome it just that he still has some problems with the breaking ball

 

Maybe Maybin's figuring it out. He's been on a tear lately in AA. He has his average up to .270 with an OBP of .371 and SLG of .509. In his last 10 games, he's hitting .417 with 5 HRs.

 

Maybin try to prove himself. That's a good sign.

Check the avg. & OBP comparision. Awesome.

a very successful start for Tucker. although he walked 5 and hit a batter (he could have been nervous)

he allowed allowed 2 hits and a toal of 7 base runners in 5 innings.

Next time,

I want to see our #1. prospect Camaron Maybin, as soon as possible.

 

He were our last puzzle, I think.

(Look at the Jay Bruce' performance.)

Maybin is not as polished as Bruce, He lacks the discipline at the plate that Bruce has, Maybin will be awesome it just that he still has some problems with the breaking ball

 

Maybe Maybin's figuring it out. He's been on a tear lately in AA. He has his average up to .270 with an OBP of .371 and SLG of .509. In his last 10 games, he's hitting .417 with 5 HRs.

 

Maybin try to prove himself. That's a good sign.

Check the avg. & OBP comparision. Awesome.

 

yea the marlins were trying to work on his pathients in AA this year

which is why he was not hitting toward the beginning of the year im guessing he was taking too many pitches that he could have handeled because he had to feel that he was making progress. if that makes sence

I believe I'm on record as saying that Maybin spent the first month of the minor league season learning the strike zone and learning pitch recognition, and the second month he's been putting it to use. He's still got a lot to learn, but he'll be up eventually, but not before he's ready

I know this might be a little premature, but did he remind anyone else of Beckett?

 

Beckett as a prospect had at least three and maybe four plus pitches. Tucker has one plus pitch. I see exactly where you're coming from.

So whats the 4th Plus pitcher outside of FB, CB, change?

 

I think his slider was considered a plus but I don't remember.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.