Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/11 Post Game Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

If Volstad gives up a HR to Kent, people would've bitched and complained.

 

Volstad is 21 years old, pitched a great game...they scored a run off of him in the 9th (on his 100th pitch...that was actually his pitch limit...100-110).

 

Gregg came in, and got the out.

Gregg is the closer...he's now got 4 saves this week. Getting his confidence going again is big, b/c he's a big part of this team, being the closer.

 

It was the right move, as I said before Kent's AB.

 

Fredi is a manager, not a fan. He could care less about a CG, and he shouldn't care about the stat. It's all about the W's, and we got a big one, tonight.

 

===========================================================================

 

I posted this on the gamthread...thought I'd post it here, as well, before it got crazy.

 

It's already in my sig, Thanks!

Lets say volstad pitched good in the second half. what happens to sanchez? Bullpen?

 

My guess is that Miller gets sent down to the minors if his inconsistency keeps on cropping up.

 

 

Miller...in the minors?

Take away April, and Miller has been solid. He has an ERA under 4 since his 1st start in MAY...there's no reason to send him down to the minors.

 

This is our 2nd half rotation.

 

I'm not confident at all about Sanchez. He's coming off a TERRIBLE injury, and a TERRIBLE death to his kid. I give the guy credit for giving it his all, but I don't think he'll be as effective as he once was (I never thought he had GREAT stuff to begin with, despite that no-hitter he threw).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.