July 21, 200818 yr Got to witness this awesomeness in person... And you gotta love D gettin' down with it. :lol
July 21, 200818 yr I loved Reaquiring Jeff Conine and the 1997 Rally as well! Still have pictures on my wall from that rally. Some of my most precious memories. My mom took me out from school to go to that!
July 21, 200818 yr When they got rid of Jorge Julio and brought in Yum Yum Kim. Also, when they won the 2003 world series and I went to 49th st. on my friends pickup with a frying pan and giant spoon to celebrate like a true Cuban.
July 21, 200818 yr I loved the big 1997 Stadium rally That was a good time. And I still have the song Gloria sang on CD.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.