Nice Outing for DW

Nice job Dontrelle

"A terrific Double-A debut by Carolina lefty Dontrelle Willis (ND, 6IP, 5H, 1ER, 0W, 3K). Willis cut through the BayBears over six innings on just 61 pitches, 42 for strikes. Willis surrendered only a run-scoring double with two outs in the fourth inning."

Also Cabrera was 2-4 with an RBI Double.

As a new resident of Jupiter, I've been to a few Jupiter Hammerhead games already this year. I saw Don Levinski pitch last nite. He pitched a good game (throwing too many curveballs for my liking). He didnt have much help from his catcher (Josh Willingham). Josh is still learning to be a catcher and there were SIX stolen bases against him and a couple of passed balls.

The team needs to hit the ball consistently. Everyone is struggling including jason stokes (though he did hit the ball hard last nite).

Chad Hutchinson did pitch a good 5 inning the other nite and I think he will get stronger as the season goes on.

BTW, carolina won a doubleheader today with identical 1-0 wins. The second game was a seven inning no hitter. Snare went 5.

I'll try to keep everyome informed about future Jupiter games