9/26 postgame

dim

OK, time to take the series, and lead to collapse version 2.0!!!!!!!

Volstad had a great game, gotta give him props

Williingham has hit 2 home runs recently, hopefully his bat is back if we decide to keep him

AND WHEN WILL CANTU GET THAT 30TH HOME RUN!!?????

Great game. Go Fish!

Williingham has hit 2 home runs recently, hopefully his bat is back if we decide to keep him

He's hit homers in 4 straight games.

oh, my bad, I only remember 2 home runs, 15 on the season i know. But really, I hope this means Hammer got his groove, but I just think he is just having one of those Cody Ross kind of spurts

Admin, since you saw this game on sny, how were the announcers throughout the game?

and btw, here are some goodies from some mets boards.

i hate the marlins

mets gameday thread

only to get better tomorrow. btw, if the marlins and brewers win tomorrow, that's all for the mets.

I saw the game on sny also. Usual jokes about how the players play every day in front of empty seats etc. However they were extremely complimentary on the young rotation we have and acknowledged we will be a force with those young arms. Showed particular love to Volstad and his big sweeping curve.

It was an enjoyable game to watch as we have seriously dented their playoff hopes. Looking forward to the ace vs ace match up today - Nolasco vs Santana.