And performing the Super Bowl halftime show this year...

jmenjes

I don't really mind the older performers, but they need to get back with the friggin' times.

The friggin' times suck. Herein lies the problem.

u think today's time is just rap, there are actual good songs out there, people just seem to stereotype today's music with rap, when that is entirely false

I don't really mind the older performers, but they need to get back with the friggin' times.

u think today's time is just rap, there are actual good songs out there, people just seem to stereotype today's music with rap, when that is entirely false

thats what i hate Older People think today is all Solja f***in Boy

No we have Linkin Park, NickleBack, ColdPlay, Killswitch Engage and so many more good bands but there never on the Radio because stupid kids like saying the words YAH TRICK YAH

f*** Soulja Boy hes destroying Music as we speak

Um, and why is that? :rolleyes: Because I'm a white guy in my 20's?

Today's time is terrible rap, cookie-cutter country, sh*tty rock, and absurdly awful pop. The Top 40 makes me want to throw up every day. There is NOTHING there of any substance. Music has long been an industry, it is truly no longer an art. I say hell yes, bring people like The Boss to play the halftime show. Bring more Tom Petty's and more Stones. THAT was music.