ANNOUNCEMENT - SoFlaFish On The Radio!!

SoFlaFish

For those of you who can listen to ESPNRadio 760AM in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast, I will be appearing on Mike Goldstein's baseball show with Senator Dave Aronberg (D-Greenacres) on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Senator Dave and I will talk about a whole range of sports topics from college football to the NFL to Marlins baseball (Senator Dave is a HUGE Marlins fan, we discuss the games each day in the office -- and he voted for the tax rebate bill each time it came across his desk).

Tune in and I may give a "shout out" to marlinsbaseball.com.

p.s. - for those of you not within the listening range of ESPN Radio 760AM, it streams online at ESPN760.com, so you will be able to listen on your computers.

I was just turned on that station for the first time and Even Cohen was talking so much s*** about the Marlins. Saying; Marlins fans are the worst fans in "sports". There's so much sarcasm there is not even funny. I plan on tuning in for when your on but after that ... well you probably know.

For those of you that listened, thanks. It was a great time. I know probably most of you here wanted to hear more baseball talk, and the host (Steve Politzner) did not "cut me off" or "not want to talk baseball" with me, we just both agreed beforehand to steer the conversation in different directions. Plus, the baseball theme got sidetracked when Senator Dave came into the room. Our appearance on the show has led to some great contacts with the station (Politnzer is the Vice-President of ESPN760 and co-owner!) and I've been told to send along any baseball nuggets anytime and they'll credit me as their "baseball/politics/real estate law insider". As for a playback, the show's producer is supposed to get back to me today or tomorrow about a downloadable version of the show.

Here's some more shameless self-promotion.

For those of you in the Orlando TV market, I'll be on "This Week" on WMFE-24 (PBS) tonight at 8:30 p.m. (and available online at WMFE-"This Week" starting Friday night) discussing the property tax ballot questions in the upcoming elections.

For those of you in the West Palm Beach TV market, I'll be on "Enfoque Comunitario" on WWHB-48 Azteca America (Comcast 230/611) tonight at 6:00 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. discussing the upcoming elections.

For those of you in the West Palm Beach radio market, I'll be on 1380AM and 96.9FM "Radio Fiesta" on Monday, November 3 at 12:00 p.m. for the first ever political forum/debate in Spanish in Palm Beach County's history.

Thanks....