December 12, 200817 yr I'll post the DI-FBS awards now and later we will find out the DI-FCS, DII and DIII awards. So far tonight we have: Ted Hendricks Award Defensive End of the Year Award Brian Orakpo, Texas Vince Lombardi/Rotary Award Outstanding Lineman Brian Orakpo, Texas Bronko Nagurski Award Defensive Player of the Year Brian Orakpo, Texas Ray Guy Award Outstanding Punter Matt Fodge, Oklahoma State Fred Biletnikoff Award Outstanding Wide Receiver Michael Crabtree, Texas Tech Doak Walker Award National Runningback Award Shonn Greene, Iowa Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award Outstanding Sr. QB Graham Harrell, Texas Tech Jim Thorpe Award Outstanding Defensive Back Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio State Davey O'Brien Award National Quarterback Award Sam Bradford, Oklahoma Outland Trophy Outstanding Interior Lineman Andre Smith, Alabama Dick Butkus Award Outstanding Linebacker Aaron Curry, Wake Forest Walter Camp Award Player of the Year Award Colt McCoy, Texas
December 12, 200817 yr Author Lou Groza Award Collegiate Placekicker Award Graham Gano, Florida State
December 12, 200817 yr Author Chuck Bednarik Award Defensive Player of the Year Rey Maualuga, Southern California First Pac-10 guy to win and stopped the three straight years of Penn State guys winning.
December 12, 200817 yr Author Maxwell Award Outstanding Player Tim Tebow, Florida :cool Consolation prize because he won't be winning the Heisman. Even though I think he should win it again this year.
December 12, 200817 yr Award for the best WR being named after an alumni + Myron Rolle being mentioned many times + Bobby Bowden Documentry + Interview of both Ann and Bobby Bowden + Terrell Buckley presenting the Jim Thorpe award + Graham Gano winning the Lou Groza award + Lee Corso being a commentator = Florida State domination.
December 12, 200817 yr I had to flip the channel with all this Tim Tebow praise. I think ESPN worships him even more than they do Brett Favre, and it's getting a bit "vomitacious."
December 12, 200817 yr Maxwell Award Outstanding Player Tim Tebow, Florida :cool Consolation prize because he won't be winning the Heisman. Even though I think he should win it again this year. With all due respect to Tim Tebow, there's no way he deserves it over Bradford or McCoy.
December 14, 200817 yr YES f*** TEBLOW Bradford did deserve it, sad part tebow got the most 1st place votes but Bradford had so many 2nd place votes he overcame
December 14, 200817 yr Author YES f*** TEBLOW Bradford did deserve it, sad part tebow got the most 1st place votes but Bradford had so many 2nd place votes he overcame I wonder how Tebow voted... I have a feeling he voted for someone other than himself first.
December 14, 200817 yr YES f*** TEBLOW Bradford did deserve it, sad part tebow got the most 1st place votes but Bradford had so many 2nd place votes he overcame I wonder how Tebow voted... I have a feeling he voted for someone other than himself first. Yeah, right...
December 15, 200817 yr Author YES f*** TEBLOW Bradford did deserve it, sad part tebow got the most 1st place votes but Bradford had so many 2nd place votes he overcame I wonder how Tebow voted... I have a feeling he voted for someone other than himself first. Yeah, right... come on he is a good christian!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.