Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Back

Featured Replies

Boy does it seem like I've been away from MB.com forever. It's been hectic but I finally moved to Dunedin and got everything settled.. I'm already tired of all the Gator/Bucs/Rays talk but what can ya do? Anyways, it's good to be back.

 

BTW, did the CBL fold up?

That's pretty cool that you're in Dunedin. You'll be able to go to Dunedin Blue Jays games @ Knology park, + Spring Training.

Dunedin - that thriving Metropolis!?!?

 

Glad the move is over and you're back with us.

 

Happy Holidays!

I suggest the Red Sox forum for you Mike Lowell :whistle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.