March 14, 200917 yr Typical. TY-PI-CAL. f*** Faux Sports and ESPN, they can't be bothered to take any air-time away from the precious Skankees & Mutts. But they will be the first to try and hop on the bandwagon when we are kicking ass. SCREW 'EM!
March 14, 200917 yr Erick wins this one. Yes he does. Easily. And now maybe others can see why hypocrisy dosen't tick me off, it makes me laugh. Like when he says there are only 500 at our games, like he is actually one of them.
March 14, 200917 yr I wasn't expecting any. Whatever, I would rather listen to Rich and Tommy anyday. I also enjoy listening to Rich and Tommy, but the whole point is that without any national exposure it inhibits guys like Hanley from getting commercial contracts. In the long run, the reputation will hurt the Marlins. Guys will never want to sign longterm deals here and always be looking to get out. Hanley might be the last long term deal you ever see with the Marlins. Not because the Marlins don't want it, but because players will not want to play here. I could care less if players were losing out on commercial contracts because this is a smaller baseball market. Again, this isn't something new, so it's not like there is going to be a drastic change among how players view the Marlins franchise. And wouldn't you think that players like Hanley already knew that we wouldn't be nationally televised before he signed his long-term contract? Don't you think he knows that the Marlins fan base isn't one of the greatest in the league? I highly dout that this would be the thing that makes him/others demand for a trade.
March 14, 200917 yr When the Marlin win 97 games this year (I've already predicted this), the sports experts will come out and say "Oh, I knew it all along".
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.