Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can you identify these baseball team's colors?

Featured Replies

These are the colors for 8 baseball teams. Can you guess which color belongs to which team? I'll post answers later.

Cubs, Red Sox, Braves, Rangers, maybe Nationals? I have no idea which one would be which.

Hahahaha. I'm constantly complaining about this. I do have to say though, you left out the complimentary colors, which are important. I know one of those has to be the Cards, which are more Red, Yellow, and Blue.

  • Author

Here are the answers:

 

Angels

Braves

Cubs

Indians

Nationals

Phillies

Rangers

Twins

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.