Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New To The Site: Just Introducing Myself

Featured Replies

Its just that I can recognize a great NFL team when I see one.

Oh, I'm sorry for booing you. I thought you said JETS. My mistake, that sentence is you obviously speaking of what is at least a decent NFL franchise.

  • Author

Its just that I can recognize a great NFL team when I see one.

Oh, I'm sorry for booing you. I thought you said JETS. My mistake, that sentence is you obviously speaking of what is at least a decent NFL franchise.

 

Haha yeah I did say Jets, we've been kicking the dolphins asses in recent years :p

Its just that I can recognize a great NFL team when I see one.

Oh, I'm sorry for booing you. I thought you said JETS. My mistake, that sentence is you obviously speaking of what is at least a decent NFL franchise.

 

Haha yeah I did say Jets, we've been kicking the dolphins asses in recent years :p

 

 

 

 

how quick people are to forget :p

  • Author

Its just that I can recognize a great NFL team when I see one.

Oh, I'm sorry for booing you. I thought you said JETS. My mistake, that sentence is you obviously speaking of what is at least a decent NFL franchise.

 

Haha yeah I did say Jets, we've been kicking the dolphins asses in recent years :p

 

 

 

 

how quick people are to forget :p

 

How quick people are to forget :p

Its just that I can recognize a great NFL team when I see one.

Oh, I'm sorry for booing you. I thought you said JETS. My mistake, that sentence is you obviously speaking of what is at least a decent NFL franchise.

 

Haha yeah I did say Jets, we've been kicking the dolphins asses in recent years :p

 

 

 

 

how quick people are to forget :p

 

How quick people are to forget :p

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh what's that :p

  • Author

Welcome to the forums!

 

Go Redskins!

 

Thank you!

 

My step dad is a Redskin fan, and he wont let me live down how the Redskins beat us in preseason last year :blink:

Since we're adding pictures...

 

 

 

What a nice crowd though; just like the Home Opener! :mischief

Since we're adding pictures...

 

 

 

What a nice crowd though; just like the Home Opener! :mischief

What was the Jets crowd during last year's playoffs?

  • Author

Since we're adding pictures...

 

 

 

What a nice crowd though; just like the Home Opener! :mischief

What was the Jets crowd during last year's playoffs?

 

What was the crowd during pennington's 4 interception game during last year's playoffs?

What was the crowd during pennington's 4 interception game during last year's playoffs?

Doubt it, most Jet fans were still not showing their faces out of pure embarrassment at that point.

  • Author

What was the crowd during pennington's 4 interception game during last year's playoffs?

Doubt it, most Jet fans were still not showing their faces out of pure embarrassment at that point.

 

sigh, i dont wanna get into it :whistle

Pulling at Atlanta Braves if always fun, I guess.

 

Anyway, had to take this picture at the game to show just how much Dolphin fans support their team.

What was the crowd during pennington's 4 interception game during last year's playoffs?

Doubt it, most Jet fans were still not showing their faces out of pure embarrassment at that point.

 

sigh, i dont wanna get into it :whistle

Haha, I was going to say the same thing when I felt this getting into a big thing.

Pulling at Atlanta Braves if always fun, I guess.

 

Anyway, had to take this picture at the game to show just how much Dolphin fans support their team.

When'd you take that?

  • Author

What was the crowd during pennington's 4 interception game during last year's playoffs?

Doubt it, most Jet fans were still not showing their faces out of pure embarrassment at that point.

 

sigh, i dont wanna get into it :whistle

Haha, I was going to say the same thing when I felt this getting into a big thing.

 

:thumbup Much love, man

and

 

 

 

I win the thread, now let's stop with the "whose football weeny is biggest"

You're a homosexual.

You're a homosexual.

 

No I'm not, not that there's anything wrong with that

You have relations with men.

 

Sexual relations.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.