V the Series

EricWiener

Anyone else enjoying this series?

I've noticed a great deal of symbolism in the way they are putting this together. There are images and statements lifted directly from the Communist Manifesto and old Soviet propaganda. I have also picked up a lot on Revelations / Anti-Christ images. The V ship's arrival destroys the cross, V is a symbol for the devil, there are microchip impants for the hand and head, etc.

Subliminal stuff is all around. I would have to watch the episodes again with an eye for such to get them all, but I did notice that when Lisa was about to have sex with the kid, it said "Felony" in big red letters in the background.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Did anyone else get through the entire season? I thought the finale was absolutely awesome and has set things up nicely for the second season.

Apparently Season 2 won't be returning until midseason in the ABC schedule so we've got a little to wait. Of course, this is done a lot these days with the heavily serialized shows that you don't lose interest or track of what's going on during several 4 week breaks.

Did anyone else get through the entire season? I thought the finale was absolutely awesome and has set things up nicely for the second season.

Apparently Season 2 won't be returning until midseason in the ABC schedule so we've got a little to wait. Of course, this is done a lot these days with the heavily serialized shows that you don't lose interest or track of what's going on during several 4 week breaks.

I have watched every show thus far, and yes, the season finale was a great one. I can't wait to see if

Marcus

is 5th column or not, and why the sky was red at the end!