Florida Marlins Fan Club

TrustN61

I was thinking of signing up for the fan club for my son. What are the types of caps and shirts that you receive??? What does the fan club membership card give you?? Anyone know??

You get:

A Fan Club T-Shirt(blue)

A Fan Club Cap(black)

Fan Club Tote bag

2 ticket vouchers for game on June 25 vs. Padres

Card gets you 15% off merchandise at Marlins en Miami store.

Plus there is a Fan Club autograph session in August 21st at the stadium, but you have to be one of the first 200 to RSVP to get in.

I happen to have the brochure from FanFest, came in handy, didn't it?

I was thinking of signing up for the fan club for my son. What are the types of caps and shirts that you receive??? What does the fan club membership card give you?? Anyone know??

You get:

A Fan Club T-Shirt(blue)

A Fan Club Cap(black)

Fan Club Tote bag

Plus there is a Fan Club autograph session in August 21st at the stadium, but you have to be one of the first 200 to RSVP to get in.

Yeah, wish I could have been there. I'm only 2500 miles away. Lucky you could go to FanFest. I could only dream of going to those events.

You get:

A Fan Club T-Shirt(blue)

A Fan Club Cap(black)

Fan Club Tote bag

Those two tickets are for Fan Club Night. The club walks around the field on the warning track before the game. Usually they have a tailgate party before the game.

You used to get the discount at the stadium store as well. Pretty sure that is still true, but not 100%.

They have also set up a trip to Tampa for the Sunday game. In the past it has been by train, but usually it has been in a caravan. Members from the south meet up at Joe Robbie and go from there. We meet the caravan in Ft Meyers and join in. Didn't do it last year and not sure if they will do it this year. But it was alot of fun. They could probably be talked into doing it again if there is enough interest.

The first 100 to flash the cash can buy tickets to a game at Roger Dean this ST. Includes lunch in the picnic area and game tickets. This may be sold out by now.

I've been a Fan Club member since the first season it started back in the 90's. It's worth the $20.

I was just looking at this on the main page. Im not sure where its under but there is a link for the fan club and it tells you what all is in it. Im about going to spend the 20 bucks just to get the stuff, even though half of it i wont be able to use, considering it doesnt appear that the Marlins En Miami store doesnt have a website.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.