Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/24| Marlins @ Mets | 7:10

Featured Replies

Josh Johnson

 

 

 

VS

 

 

R.A. Dickey

 

 

 

Johnson vs Dickey

 

Lineup

1) Hanley Ramirez,SS

 

2) Logan Morrison, LF

 

3) Gaby Sanchez, 1B

 

4) Dan Uggla, 2B

 

5) Mike Stanton, RF

 

6) Wes Helms, 3B

 

7) Cameron Maybin, CF

 

8) Brett Hayes, C

 

9) Josh Johnson, P

Um, yeah won't be played. Chance of rain before and during game. Granted it's 40% chance during game. Just f***ing unload on the mets and get 5 in.

seriously i cant even begin to describe how dumb it is not to have maybin leading off. we need to see what he can do in his future place in the lineup and get him s many ab's as possible and yet he is hitting 7th behind wes f***ing helms and in front of our catchers?

Um, yeah won't be played. Chance of rain before and during game. Granted it's 40% chance during game. Just f***ing unload on the mets and get 5 in.

 

 

Noooo not rain! I haven't been able to watch a full game in four days now! I was looking forward to tonight! Say it ain't so!

  • Author

Um, yeah won't be played. Chance of rain before and during game. Granted it's 40% chance during game. Just f***ing unload on the mets and get 5 in.

 

 

Real downer

 

They will play!!!!

seriously i cant even begin to describe how dumb it is not to have maybin leading off. we need to see what he can do in his future place in the lineup and get him s many ab's as possible and yet he is hitting 7th behind wes f***ing helms and in front of our catchers?

 

Maybin hitting style hurts the eyes of blind people...oh... I went there.

They had an Elih Villanueva interview on the pre-game.

 

Who?

 

:lol I have the pregame on and I'm not sure either but I'm not watching the tv much right now

It's Game Time Marlinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fans....Time to beat the NY Mutts! :gofishb :gofish :gofisht (oooh retro!)

This is the series folks...we can beat the mets to oblivion (well I'd like to anyway). We take on our long time rivals and we got our best of best, JJ, on the mound. And it's time for Maybin to show us what he's got and prove us all wrong...so come on guys..pass the popcorn, don't be afraid to scream at your tvs and boo those mets and hey..someone pass me a beer! Let's play ball! ....sorry I just haven't watched a game in 4 days lol

This is the series folks...we can beat the mets to oblivion (well I'd like to anyway). We take on our long time rivals and we got our best of best, JJ, on the mound. And it's time for Maybin to show us what he's got and prove us all wrong...so come on guys..pass the popcorn, don't be afraid to scream at your tvs and boo those mets and hey..someone pass me a beer! Let's play ball! ....sorry I just haven't watched a game in 4 days lol

 

 

Marlins sweep and it be good.

This is the series folks...we can beat the mets to oblivion (well I'd like to anyway). We take on our long time rivals and we got our best of best, JJ, on the mound. And it's time for Maybin to show us what he's got and prove us all wrong...so come on guys..pass the popcorn, don't be afraid to scream at your tvs and boo those mets and hey..someone pass me a beer! Let's play ball! ....sorry I just haven't watched a game in 4 days lol

 

 

Marlins sweep and it be good.

 

:thumbup

HANLEY! My Man Crush is Back! :blush

 

 

 

I think Stanton's a bit jealous

 

I've had my crush on Hanley since 07 he was mine 1st. Giancarlo needs to take a back seat until he drops 40 HR's or something.

 

And Hanley steals 2nd on a sh*tty strikeout by Gaby

Love the passballs from knucklers

 

 

Especially because we failed to move Hanley in our first two chances. Last chance here...come on Uggla!

 

[Or not.. waste 1]

  • Author

Love the passballs from knucklers

 

 

Especially because we failed to move Hanley in our first two chances. Last chance here...come on Uggla!

 

[Or not.. waste 1]

 

Idk why he didn't steal during Logan's AB

HANLEY! My Man Crush is Back! :blush

 

 

I think Stanton's a bit jealous

 

I've had my crush on Hanley since 07 he was mine 1st. Giancarlo needs to take a back seat until he drops 40 HR's or something.

 

And Hanley steals 2nd on a sh*tty strikeout by Gaby

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.