Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/24| Marlins @ Mets | 7:10

Featured Replies

Well, it seemed like he had been hitting the ball relatively hard his last few weeks at AAA judging by the XBH. I really hope this kid pans out now.

How about our trend with pitchers getting RBIs continuing?

 

[Or not...waste 2...whoa deja vu]

Well, it seemed like he had been hitting the ball relatively hard his last few weeks at AAA judging by the XBH. I really hope this kid pans out now.

 

 

He will I mean he's already shown change.

Did you not see the no batting gloves and shin gaurd look?

That's the look of a Champion! :notworthy

Well, it seemed like he had been hitting the ball relatively hard his last few weeks at AAA judging by the XBH. I really hope this kid pans out now.

 

 

He will I mean he's already shown change.

Did you not see the no batting gloves and shin gaurd look?

That's the look of a Champion! :notworthy

 

 

From what I remember earlier on he looked lost at the plate. He looks very confident tonight, so I see a change also

Gonna be hard to get excited about Maybin as Ive seen him up come up in Aug/Sep a few times now and do well. But it was nice to see a liner and not a grounder.

Well, it seemed like he had been hitting the ball relatively hard his last few weeks at AAA judging by the XBH. I really hope this kid pans out now.

 

 

He will I mean he's already shown change.

Did you not see the no batting gloves and shin gaurd look?

That's the look of a Champion! :notworthy

 

 

From what I remember earlier on he looked lost at the plate. He looks very confident tonight, so I see a change also

 

Well he saw one pitch and it was an 90 MPH fastball over the plate which he ripped. I'll wait a couple more games before I say he;s confident and locked in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.