Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playstation 3 or XBox 360?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Finally got 1, and I got...............

 

The PS3. Awesome early b-day present from my wife.

 

I guess I'll have to try and get '11 The Show this week, since it's my spring break and the only real chance I get to relax until May.

  • 3 weeks later...

im a playstation 3 man my self play all sports and gansta games

im a playstation 3 man my self play all sports and gansta games

 

I only play the gansta games. Ps3 iz known for em.

 

Respect

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.