TV in Jacksonville?

poptart

I just moved up here. I noticed the Magic game was on FSFlorida and not the Heat game tonight. that lead to me believe Rays games will be on in place of Marlins games up here. correct?

if so, if I were to get mlb.tv (again), would the Marlins be blacked out up here?

what should I do?

I just moved up here. I noticed the Magic game was on FSFlorida and not the Heat game tonight. that lead to me believe Rays games will be on in place of Marlins games up here. correct?

if so, if I were to get mlb.tv (again), would the Marlins be blacked out up here?

what should I do?

what should I do?

If MLB.TV is blacked out up there, there's an easy way around that. But if I mention it here, Admin goody-two-shoes will spank me.

what should I do?

If MLB.TV is blacked out up there, there's an easy way around that. But if I mention it here, Admin goody-two-shoes will spank me.

i'll get the Malins one way or another. i hope :confused

I wasn't talking about that website(which was edited out of your post but not before the email reply notification was sent :shifty). What I'm talking about is a διακομιστή μεσολάβησης :mischief. I can't believe Admin is so worried about somebody losing money. Which would be the advertisers on the channel poptart would be watching since he couldn't watch the Marlins game. Also his TVSP would lose money because he didn't buy the game on Extra Innings. Poor them

(The TV service provider).:rolleyes: You still have to pay for MLB.TV even if you circumvent the blackout. So you're not stealing anything. I guess Admin has a high moral compass. Which is fine except in this case. Be a utilitarian not a Kantian(I'm taking an ethics class right now). Who does circumventing the MLB blackout hurt? You could argue the blackout hurts more people than it hurts. Especially people who live in a border area like Poptart.

I wasn't talking about that website(which was edited out of your post but not before the email reply notification was sent :shifty). What I'm talking about is a διακομιστή μεσολάβησης :mischief. I can't believe Admin is so worried about somebody losing money. Which would be the advertisers on the channel poptart would be watching since he couldn't watch the Marlins game. Also his TVSP would lose money because he didn't buy the game on Extra Innings. Poor them

(The TV service provider).:rolleyes: You still have to pay for MLB.TV even if you circumvent the blackout. So you're not stealing anything. I guess Admin has a high moral compass. Which is fine except in this case. Be a utilitarian not a Kantian(I'm taking an ethics class right now). Who does circumventing the MLB blackout hurt? You could argue the blackout hurts more people than it hurts. Especially people who live in a border area like Poptart.

Weird ethics class you must be taking! :D

I edited that out because I realized you were probably talking about a uh... P B. Thanks for the heads up though, I didn't even consider that that was possible.

I'll figure out what to do when the season starts. I'm petty tech savvy. Hopefully all the games are on up here. I mean, the Suns play here. It's Marlins country.

Weird ethics class you must be taking! :D

I edited that out because I realized you were probably talking about a uh... P B. Thanks for the heads up though, I didn't even consider that that was possible.

I'll figure out what to do when the season starts. I'm petty tech savvy. Hopefully all the games are on up here. I mean, the Suns play here. It's Marlins country.