Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EVO 4G

Featured Replies

Does anyone have the HTC EVO 4G? If so, any cool wallpapers to share? Marlins ones?

 

Its a specific size in order to fit the phone right, not really sure what the size is so I can't make my own...

This is the background on my Evo.

 

 

 

BTW, the reason it's that size/dimension is because the background slides as you change screens.

Is the Evo a good phone? I have the ability to upgrade my bberry to an Evo but I've heard horrible stories of it's battery life and I'm not really that encouraged. Also, I rely heavily on email and bbm. Yet, many of the people that I know that have an Evo swear by it's capabilities such as GPS, email is just as good and that the 4G is amazing.

  • Author

BTW, the reason it's that size/dimension is because the background slides as you change screens.

 

 

Yeah that is why its so tough to find good, high res wallpapers...

 

 

Is the Evo a good phone? I have the ability to upgrade my bberry to an Evo but I've heard horrible stories of it's battery life and I'm not really that encouraged. Also, I rely heavily on email and bbm. Yet, many of the people that I know that have an Evo swear by it's capabilities such as GPS, email is just as good and that the 4G is amazing.

 

 

I got rid of my BB for the Evo... I love it. The battery life is brutal on it but that is because it has the ability to do so much. Touchscreen was the most difficult thing for me to get used too..

Battery life and size are the knocks, but if has USB charging, of course, which helps. I love the phone, and I'm getting pretty dang good at the touch screen.

 

Battery life is a negative but size is preference. Phones are getting bigger.

 

Agreed, actually. But I'm a pretty big guy, and I'm not really affected by the extra bulk, which I'll happily trade for more viewing on that gorgeous screen.

I also have an OtterBox because I'm a klutz, and even then it's not too much for me.

Battery life and size are the knocks, but if has USB charging, of course, which helps. I love the phone, and I'm getting pretty dang good at the touch screen.

 

Battery life is a negative but size is preference. Phones are getting bigger.

 

Agreed, actually. But I'm a pretty big guy, and I'm not really affected by the extra bulk, which I'll happily trade for more viewing on that gorgeous screen.

I also have an OtterBox because I'm a klutz, and even then it's not too much for me.

i have a big phone too. Every time I use an iphone now I feel like its tiny.

 

Arent there rumors of the next iphone having a 4 inch screen?

Seriously, the iPhone feels like a toy in my hand. Fisher Price's "My First Smartphone" or something. It has such a cutesy UI too!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.