Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/11 Post Game

Featured Replies

Wasn't able to watch the game as I was attending the A's/Royals game (can't beat $2 tickets) so I'm wondering how Stanton looked. I read some comments he made about the knee being an ongoing concern and not something that's going to get better by playing everyday. How much concern should there be about that?

 

 

He looked fine except for a terrible route he took which led to a terrible dive and a terrible mis-catch.... other then that, looked good!

Exactly. He touched

 

JJs velocity is down significantly and he's overthrowing which is causing location issues. I hope for the best but fear the worst

 

 

He did touch 94 tonight and I think 95 on opening night but is fastball average is definitely down.

 

Exactly. He "touched" 94 and pretty sure it wasnt a strike. But he was generally in the 92 range. we're talking about the the best FB pitcher in the league here...

Even if he was (which he isn't), all of his other stuff was straight today. I just don't see a lot of movement in his secondary pitches right now.

Hold UP, players.

 

This disaster of a game was on ESPN2? Lol, glad I didn't watch. I'll watch the Cubs games nationally on WGN/MLBN next week though. And D-Backs has a game vs us on MLBN this month as well. Asking cause I see replay on ESPN2 at 2 am...

Hold UP, players.

 

This disaster of a game was on ESPN2? Lol, glad I didn't watch. I'll watch the Cubs games nationally on WGN/MLBN next week though. And D-Backs has a game vs us on MLBN this month as well. Asking cause I see replay on ESPN2 at 2 am...

 

 

LOL yes it was unfortunately.

Damn.

 

Looks like I may see first hour of game tomorrow...I'll either be sleep or um err, DVRing other stuff, while on phone seeing pitch by pitch of game.

 

TV season needs to take heed like a lyrical poet cause Miami is on the scene with Marlins season.

I watched bits and pieces of the pre game (tired of the Ozzie hyperbole already). When they said Gaby and Infante were on a hot streak right now, that was it for me. Hype is one thing, but come on. Gaby had one game where he went 2 for 4, and that's a hot streak? One game? Sure hope they made up for that by mentioning the guys that are really doing well at the plate and on the bases right now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.