June 21, 201214 yr Tonight, LoMo played LF over Kearns at Fenway. That's a career -29 over a career +8. Why on earth did this happen? Morrison should be in the field as least as possible, not just because of his inability to play it but because of his knee as well. Yes, I know Kearns is coming off an injury too but Morrison's health is a bit more important than his. As I type this, he just cost us two runs by trying to jump for a ball clearly out of his reach. Way to drop the ball, Ozzie.
June 21, 201214 yr Kearns has rated just as poorly as Lomo this season, and really hasn't rated as a solid defender in years. This definitely needed a whole new thread.
June 21, 201214 yr Author Kearns has rated just as poorly as Lomo this season, and really hasn't rated as a solid defender in years. This definitely needed a whole new thread. He was a +5 LFer last year.
June 21, 201214 yr I don't know why this is even a question especially after the game he had last night and he has already hit one tonight. Nevermind just saw you asked because Kearns is Dhing,
June 21, 201214 yr Author Baseball reference had him at a -3, Fangraphs at -5. Age G GS CG Inn Rtot Rtot/yr 31 36 28 25 264.1 5 25 Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original Table ?
June 21, 201214 yr http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/k/kearnau01.shtml?sr&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=ShareTool#batting_value::none Was going by this.
June 21, 201214 yr Author http://www.baseball-...ing_value::none Was going by this. I use Rtot, not Rdrs. The metrics are better.
June 21, 201214 yr He's not wasting troll space. https://twitter.com/GoFishGoMs I'm honored to know that someone would make such a kind twitter about me. Also I'm really not arrogant people are just idiots.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.