Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yankees acquire Ichiro

Featured Replies

Yeah, that came out of left field. I thought Ichiro would be a Mariner for life. The guy did so much for that franchise.

  • Author

I don't really like the Yankees, but I've been an Ichiro fan for a long time. I really do hope he gets a ring.

Yeah, that came out of left field. I thought Ichiro would be a Mariner for life. The guy did so much for that franchise.

 

and yet they did so little for him, I hope the Yankees win the world series this year I really do. Of all people in the MLB he deserves a championship

Yeah, that came out of left field. I thought Ichiro would be a Mariner for life. The guy did so much for that franchise.

 

And didn't win sh*t. Guy wants a ring.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.