November 14, 201213 yr Ok, let's get back on topic. Do you guys think the Marlins will still sign up Stanton? I have a bad feeling Loria may trade him away. You got it off topic, you deal with it. Us shoe shine boys don't know no better then gossip. Ain't that right Mista Penguin? You can do all the book learnin" you want but don't to this side the tracks suh. than** Suh, I don't know know betta. I dun drop out in ta fif grade. Want a shine? just trying to educate the poor, ya know! lol Now get to shining!
November 15, 201213 yr Now I'm asking the same question as the OP ... sup with the water? [After reading this thread]
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.