Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is in the water in Miami?

Featured Replies

Three days after the election we are still counting votes, to get a top baseball team, we get rid if four top starters for A ball players, something is wrong here.

No, we got rid of a perfectly workable punch card system that had no problems at all, just because it is not precise to 0.00001. This ignores the fact that humans are not precise beyond .005. Then we have added multiple rules, extra days, provisional horseshit, etc.

 

Then you take the corrupt jackasses of Miami-Dade, and they can manipulate long lines and multiple results to hide their 3rd world fraud.

I am already looking into launching a class action lawsuit against the Marlins and the Commissioners for Miami-Dade County for conspiracy to commit fraud.

 

 

Good luck with that Norman.

 

As sh*tty as this sounds you have no right to tell a private company how to run their business.

 

Even after allocating $360MM in hotel taxes to a publicly funded building for said private business.

 

Samson is a lawyer by trade. He's going to have your lawsuit thrown out before you get to the first hearing

I am already looking into launching a class action lawsuit against the Marlins and the Commissioners for Miami-Dade County for conspiracy to commit fraud.

 

A first-year lawyer with a dog bite scar is definitely the right man for this job!

There is already a government investigation into whether the Miami-Dade Commissioners colluded with Loria and committed fraud. Where there is smoke there is fire. I would not be surprised if in the end we find out that Loria bribed off some of the Commissioners to approve the deal without requesting the books from the Florida Marlins...all so he can inflate the value of the team and run off with a sweet profit after gutting it.

Where there is smoke there is fire. .

 

 

That's right, where there's smoke, there's you getting higher.

I am already looking into launching a class action lawsuit against the Marlins and the Commissioners for Miami-Dade County for conspiracy to commit fraud.

 

A first-year lawyer with a dog bite scar is definitely the right man for this job!

He has a doctorate too, so he's definitely the guy we need.

I am already looking into launching a class action lawsuit against the Marlins and the Commissioners for Miami-Dade County for conspiracy to commit fraud.

 

A first-year lawyer with a dog bite scar is definitely the right man for this job!

He has a doctorate too, so he's definitely the guy we need.

What he needs to use is that concealed weapon and permit he goes jogging with.

I am already looking into launching a class action lawsuit against the Marlins and the Commissioners for Miami-Dade County for conspiracy to commit fraud.

 

A first-year lawyer with a dog bite scar is definitely the right man for this job!

He has a doctorate too, so he's definitely the guy we need.

Don't forget about his house! And beautiful wife, of course.

It's a long story Squall. Everything I've said has been stretched and distorted to the point that I don't even bother and take it in stride.

 

Can't piss off potential future clients. :)

It's a long story Squall. Everything I've said has been stretched and distorted to the point that I don't even bother and take it in stride.

 

Can't piss off potential future clients. :)

 

Yeah, we're all Piss any shoe shiners. Your so full of sh*t.

 

And nothing has been stretched or distorted- we all quoted it in it is entirety with no exaggeration.

 

Just because your beautiful wife is f***ing the pool boy while you baby sit his kids in your beautiful house doesn't mean you'll be living in it much longer.

Can you leave my son out of it? I don't attack people's children, so no need to get nasty about mine.

 

PS: I drive a cheapo Fiat...I'm a sucker for tiny Italian cars. I wouldn't drive a Ferrari if you gave me one.

Who mentioned this alleged son, let alone was nasty about him? You live in a warped world....

 

 

Piazza implied that my son wasn't mine (see the stuff about the pool boy's kid.) That was totally uncalled for. I can tolerate any BS anyone throws at me, you have to have a thin skin in my line of work. But don't bring my family into it...they have nothing to do with anything here. I don't say crap about your kids, so don't be bringing my son into it.

Can you leave my son out of it? I don't attack people's children, so no need to get nasty about mine.

 

PS: I drive a cheapo Fiat...I'm a sucker for tiny Italian cars. I wouldn't drive a Ferrari if you gave me one.

 

Never said your son, I said your babysitting his kids, don't stretch and exaggerate.

Ok, let's get back on topic. Do you guys think the Marlins will still sign up Stanton? I have a bad feeling Loria may trade him away. :(

 

You got it off topic, you deal with it. Us shoe shine boys don't know no better then gossip.

 

Ain't that right Mista Penguin?

 

With all due respect cuz mama ain't raise no fool, but...

You can do all the book learnin" you want but don't come to this side the tracks and expect to leave with you purty fiat, suh.

 

Lord have mercy.

Ok, let's get back on topic. Do you guys think the Marlins will still sign up Stanton? I have a bad feeling Loria may trade him away. :(

 

You got it off topic, you deal with it. Us shoe shine boys don't know no better then gossip.

 

Ain't that right Mista Penguin?

 

You can do all the book learnin" you want but don't to this side the tracks suh.

 

than**

Ok, let's get back on topic. Do you guys think the Marlins will still sign up Stanton? I have a bad feeling Loria may trade him away. :(

 

You got it off topic, you deal with it. Us shoe shine boys don't know no better then gossip.

 

Ain't that right Mista Penguin?

 

You can do all the book learnin" you want but don't to this side the tracks suh.

Huh?

Ok, let's get back on topic. Do you guys think the Marlins will still sign up Stanton? I have a bad feeling Loria may trade him away. :(

 

You got it off topic, you deal with it. Us shoe shine boys don't know no better then gossip.

 

Ain't that right Mista Penguin?

 

You can do all the book learnin" you want but don't to this side the tracks suh.

 

than**

Suh, I don't know know betta. I dun drop out in ta fif grade.

 

Want a shine?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.