6/4 Miami Fish Love @ Philadelphia Brotherly Love --07:10PM

When Coghlan starts grounding out to 2nd... I worry he's going back to s*** again.

He's been hot/cold throughout his strange MLB career... who knows what his middle ground really is.

To be fair, he hit that one pretty hard to 2b something he wasn't doing earlier in the season

When Coghlan starts grounding out to 2nd... I worry he's going back to s*** again.

He's been hot/cold throughout his strange MLB career... who knows what his middle ground really is.

To be fair, he hit that one pretty hard to 2b something he wasn't doing earlier in the season

Agreed, he didn't "roll over" on it like he was doing earlier in the season, but he still makes me nervous. You just don't know what you're going to get from him.

I think both outs he has made tonight have been to 2b which is why it came to mind.

ESPN SportsCenter - Outside the Lines has learned MLB preparing to suspend Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, others connected to Biogenesis clinic

i bet the Yankees wish they could take back A-Rod's contract. The Yankees are proof that it takes more than money to win the World Series. They throw enough bad money around to fund the Marlins payroll for 3 years