Post Game 9/20

Pretty disappointing. Jones hit it hard but you just cannot hit the ball on the ground in that spot.

Cosart battled and was good to see him get through it without his best command.

We are only 2 games behind second place in the division so it would be nice to play for that.

I think as many games as we can win will have an effect on the Stanton negotiations because the more you win the more you believe you can win the next year. Finishing 4th is not going to be a conversation starter.

Pretty disappointing. Jones hit it hard but you just cannot hit the ball on the ground in that spot.

Cosart battled and was good to see him get through it without his best command.

We are only 2 games behind second place in the division so it would be nice to play for that.

I think as many games as we can win will have an effect on the Stanton negotiations because the more you win the more you believe you can win the next year. Finishing 4th is not going to be a conversation starter.

With a bit of luck, I think we are potentially only two stellar infielders away from being playoff contenders.