Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Announce Back To The Future Promotions

Featured Replies

I agree with the alternate jerseys at Wrigley. That would be pretty epic.

 

tbh tho, I was reading through the promos and I am a little dissappointed. I thought they would do cooler stuff than that. I am, after all, a huge BTTF nerd and was looking forward to see what they did. Oh well, I guess something is better than nothing.

 

 

I guess something is better than nothing.

 

​That kind of thinking has led to many letdowns for me in the past when I look back.

 

​if talking about sex or things like that, that is definitely a let down lol

 

 

Great Scott!!! This is heavy... I also heard that every Libyan Nationalist that attends a game gets a shiny bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts!!!

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.