July 3, 201511 yr YEAH! An exciting and Fun game! Thank you Jose! I remember watching Dwight Gooden (yes im that old) come up with the Mets. It was nearly a guaranteed win whenever he pitched because he seemed to barely give up any runs...ever. If the opponent got a run, it was purely by luck. As a teen I figured he was great but not super great...there'd surely be others as good around the league. Ahhhh No! Gooden was one of a kind. I also saw Randy Johnson, Clemens, Maddux, Pedro and Seaver all greats...but only Randy was nearly as good as Gooden (in my 2 cents) as Gooden during his first 2 seasons. Jose is the first to make me feel like that again...(except I believe Jose's super dominance will last more than 2 years...unlike Goodens). I hope all appreciate the greatness we are getting to see with both Giancarlo and Jose. Hurry Back G
July 3, 201511 yr Your old enough to have seen Dwight Gooden play??? Wow. So tell me, how exciting was the first World Series?
July 3, 201511 yr Author which one? first for my favorite team at the time was the 86 Mets...and that was great! For me the 2nd Marlins World Series was more exciting than the 1st and 86 Mets
July 3, 201511 yr Back in the late 90's/early 00's, "old" on internet forums was mid-20's. Now I'm almost 30 and still being called a yougin'
July 3, 201511 yr which one? first for my favorite team at the time was the 86 Mets...and that was great! For me the 2nd Marlins World Series was more exciting than the 1st and 86 Mets LOL i meant the first ever world series, as in the one in 1903.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.