Cologne

g8trz2003

Guest marlins02

in addition to soap and deoderant i got some Kenneth Cole cologne. i also got that deoderant body spray Axe, not bad either. sadly, no women has jumped all over me in an elevator like in the commercials :banghead

Another reason, I don't use Cologne is usually when you shave you already have a nice smell on you just from The Shaving Creme(depending on what you use)

Yeah, that is fine! However, sometimes when you have a hot date, you may improve your chances by wearing a hint of cologne... You might get lucky if the girl happens to like the particular cologne you have on. Trust me, the sense of smell is still part of the mating ritual in humans; although, it has evolved to another level far from animalistic.

in addition to soap and deoderant i got some Kenneth Cole cologne. i also got that deoderant body spray Axe, not bad either. sadly, no women has jumped all over me in an elevator like in the commercials :banghead

i have the Axe deoderant spray as well. I have gotten good comments on it, but no one ever jumping on me. Maybe I need to be a manequin. :banghead

Acqua Di Gio, I get lots of good comments.

I don't wear cologne though I have some. I shower every morning after I run and I use deoderant.

Do girls really care that much? I don't smell or anything :lol

Well... As long as you smell good it really doesn't matter. What I said before is that wearing a particular cologne may have a deeper impact on a girl that likes you... Some girls can not even stand the smell of any colognes, so it is relative.

But as far as I know, from all my girlfriends point of view, a hint of a good cologne on a guy is a nice enhancement.

Guest marlins02

I have gotten good comments on it, but no one ever jumping on me. Maybe I need to be a manequin. :banghead

Acqua Di Gio, I get lots of good comments.

im thinking about suing for false advertisement

I love when guys wear cologne to the point where you can smell it like when you walk by and stuff :wub:

but it's just digusting where it's so strong that you have to cough when you smell it, especially if it smells bad :thumbdown

Some men colognes that I love are:

Obsession by Calvin Klein

that Georgio Armani one

Hugo Boss

Heaven by Chopard (the best!)

Bogner Original (they don't sell it down here but it smells sooo good)

I know too much about men cologne :shifty

Some men colognes that I love are:

that Georgio Armani one

Bogner Original (they don't sell it down here but it smells sooo good)

Giorgio Armani one...the Armani Mania or Acqua Di Gio (please the latter hehe)

as for the Bogner one....I hope that g is silent, because that would just be super (pronounced "boner"?)