December 15, 200322 yr Peter Gammon's ESPN's star Red Sox um "baseball" reporter says it's gonna happen this week, and the Dodgers have already worked out a potential deal for Nomah. c/o Rotoworld
December 16, 200322 yr Is it just me, or has he been wrong more than he has been right this weekend? no, he's just ghey :shifty
December 16, 200322 yr Is it just me, or has he been wrong more than he has been right this weekend? He's been right? News to me.
December 16, 200322 yr I don't see why he is espn always shows gammons instead of their other insiders. I think those guys have more credibility than Gammons. He is rarely ever right about anything.
December 16, 200322 yr Does gammons opinions or predictions matter at all? I still can hear him pounding the table, "Mike Lowell WILL be in the Cubs uniform by the All Star break!"
December 16, 200322 yr If the sox get a rod, it will cost them 30 million a year if they pay part of manny down- 25 million is a drain on your payroll! I hope it happens, the redsox will not be able to compete for an entire decade after next year if they make such a deal.
December 17, 200322 yr a news conference in Boston is set for Thursday to announce the ARod trade :thumbup
December 17, 200322 yr Author a news conference in Boston is set for Thursday to announce the ARod trade :thumbup Betcha 10 bucks it will be pushed back. I'll only believe this trade when all the i's are dotted, and all the t's are crossed.
December 17, 200322 yr Nomar to Chi sox for Magz....... :whistle Boy these Sox are going to be something else.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.