April 3, 20188 yr For their 20th Anniversary. BK "Byung-hyun Kim" was famous for the dominant closer as a Dback. He said, I just invited for the cerebration and takes the first-pitch ceremony tonight's Dodgers @ Dbacks matchup. (Dodgers SP named Hyun-jin Ryu, a Korean. I think BK will meet him, too.) I cannot translate all of his words, I write some of interesting thing : BK still owned and managed a sushi restaurant in SoCal. (he will offer to free sushi for any baseball player, maybe.) He still wanted to pitch again but he knew he was too old to pitch. He didn't like Chase Field at the era of WS championship. Now he changed his mind. [ATTACH]1866._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1867._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1868._xfImport[/ATTACH]
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.