Anyone looking for a job?

Ramp

Raymond - Team Mascot - Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Are you an energetic, creative, crowd-pleasing, acrobatic, gymnastic, fun-loving, personable, cheerleading, wild and crazy? If so, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays are looking for you because we have a big suit to fill! You and your furry face will be a goodwill ambassador and team representative interacting with our fans, our sponsors, the local communities and the state. You will provide home-game and pre-season exhibition entertainment in the form of skits and other entertaining segments that you create! You will participate in developing and implementing game operations ideas and special events. You'll also need some office skills to manage your busy schedule and effectively complete your event production projects. Additional responsibilities: Meet and greet fans as gates open, most ceremonial first pitches, autograph signings, and birthday party area visits. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with internship experience for a major league or minor league team. All applicants must submit a demo tape to: Event Productions, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705. All items submitted will become property of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and will not be returned to sender.

Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:

1. YES/NO: Do you have 1-2 years of actual in-costume experience?

2. YES/NO: Will you be able to work all home games?

to apply click here

im going to let KJC get first dibs but after that...... :shifty

I don't think I could ever be a mascot. Always being all hot and sweaty, looking like an idiot, having to be all enthusiastic and taking pictures with everyone. But hey, if it gets you to the players and to all the games, I'm all for it :thumbup The only baseball team I'd do it for is the fish though

The economy in the world is ever changing and it is important that every person tried to get a proper position in the workforce.

Do it for themselves, for their family and for their country.

and with that steaming load of... info. this thread has just died.