3/9 at Nationals - 6:35 p.m.

Admin

Add MILB.TV as an add-on, and it gets even better. 

I can't bring myself to pay for that one cause I don't see myself using it when MLB games are on at the same time. Awesome product though for those who do want it.

I can't bring myself to pay for that one cause I don't see myself using it when MLB games are on at the same time. Awesome product though for those who do want it.

Stationed here in Alabama for the last few years, I get all the Marlins games except for when they play the Braves. They black that out. I live four hours away from Atlanta. I mean, really? But otherwise yeah, MLB.TV is on point.

Yeah me too. Were you watching for that no-hitter back in....wanna say 2007?

Yeah I forget what year it was but what a game. That final out was something else.

2006, his rookie year. The first no hitter I ever got to watch from start to finish. What an amazing day that was.

Stationed here in Alabama for the last few years, I get all the Marlins games except for when they play the Braves. They black that out. I live four hours away from Atlanta. I mean, really? But otherwise yeah, MLB.TV is on point.

Yeah I believe that's far and away the biggest complaint about MLB TV is local blackouts. Doesn't make sense to me, you pay that much money, should allow you to watch it wherever you are.