Miami Manatees

TarHeel324

Take it from miami15 and I, hockey is back in Miami

The Miami Manatees are a member of the WHA2 and are having a good year in their inaugurul year

But watching them play is only half the fun. Every moment inside the Miami Arena when they play is a laugh riot. Their mascot, song, and promotions are hilarious.

Take it from me and miami15, go to one game and you'll get hooked.

GO MANATEES

The Miami Manatees are a member of the WHA2 and are having a good year in their inaugurul year

But watching them play is only half the fun. Every moment inside the Miami Arena when they play is a laugh riot. Their mascot, song, and promotions are hilarious.

GO MANATEES

The GM came over and gave us 10 tickets each.

Panthers suck! They play in the Everglades. Miami Arena is close to home.

GO MANATEES

The GM came over and gave us 10 tickets each.

Panthers suck! They play in the Everglades. Miami Arena is close to home. Your a loser. :thumbdown

Thats preatty cool, the GM gave you free tix... :thumbup

The Panthers give me free tix so you don't win their... :plain

And the Panthers do not suck, you want to know horrible.... :angry

Look at the Dallas Stars or better, the Washington capitals.... :rolleyes:

When you prove your hockey knowledge is adequate we'll talk then.... :shifty

The Panthers don't suck as a team - they suck as an organization.

They left the Arena to go to NW Broward. Traffic is a nightmare just to get out there.

You have no f****** clue what the hell you are talking about... :banghead

I go there at least 10 times a season, closer around 20...

Traffic isn't horrible, park in Sawgrass, unless your too lazy to walk...

And the organization doesn't suck, Alan Cohen is great. He is always thanking our family and other season ticket holders with free, very valuable items, like free lower bowl tickets and usually five each. Thats at least $350 right there.

He also sends us free autographed jerseys and pucks...

do u two work for them or something?

i was going to ask the same thing. i hate minor league baseball, so why would i rather watch minor league hockey over NHL hockey?

hmm, let's see. i can pay $10 to buy a ticket in the cheap seats and watch the manatees take on the "alabama slammers" (i'm not making that up), or i can pay $14 and watch the panthers get brutally raped by the red wings.

you know what... lol... i'd probably pass on both.

do u two work for them or something?

i was going to ask the same thing. i hate minor league baseball, so why would i rather watch minor league hockey over NHL hockey?

hmm, let's see. i can pay $10 to buy a ticket in the cheap seats and watch the manatees take on the "alabama slammers" (i'm not making that up), or i can pay $14 and watch the panthers get brutally raped by the red wings.

you know what... lol... i'd probably pass on both. You forgot the Macon Trax.... :lol

guys, calm down about this

all me and miami15 are trying to say is that going to the games are fun

were not saying the manatees could beat the panthers, and were not saying minor league hockey beats the nhl

all i said was that the environment in the miami arena is much more fun than the odc

also traffic isnt that bad going to odc, but lets look at the facts:

better mascot: manatees

better experience: manatees

closer seats: manatees

shorter ride: manatees

free tix for ALL: manatees

cheaper concessions and merchandise: manatees

for someone living in miami the manatees are the better product

The Panthers don't suck as a team - they suck as an organization.

They left the Arena to go to NW Broward. Traffic is a nightmare just to get out there.

You have no f****** clue what the hell you are talking about... :banghead

I go there at least 10 times a season, closer around 20...

Traffic isn't horrible, park in Sawgrass, unless your too lazy to walk...

And the organization doesn't suck, Alan Cohen is great. He is always thanking our family and other season ticket holders with free, very valuable items, like free lower bowl tickets and usually five each. Thats at least $350 right there.

He also sends us free autographed jerseys and pucks... who cares about the traffic: the long drive is bad enough

and as impressed i am with the way cohen gives you free stuff, look at the manatees: every game is giveaway night

during the 2nd intermission friday they gave away a color tv, 2 6 foot subway subs, plus a free trip to toronto

and dont talk about getting there. here are a miami residents choices: a 30 minute drive (at least) to the odc or public transportation to the miami arena.

Tell me...do the Manatees have a radio contract like the old Matadores did?

the manatees does have a radio broadcaster, but i dont believe theres a radio station

go to irn.fm for game broadcasts, but it doesnt compare to being there I live in cape coral, a suburb of fort myers. It is kinda hard to go to the Miami Arena to go see a minor league hockey team when I have a very good East Coast Hockey League Team right here in Estero that is on local radio, TV and near the big shopping mall.

The Everblades rule!

the manatees does have a radio broadcaster, but i dont believe theres a radio station

go to irn.fm for game broadcasts, but it doesnt compare to being there I live in cape coral, a suburb of fort myers. It is kinda hard to go to the Miami Arena to go see a minor league hockey team when I have a very good East Coast Hockey League Team right here in Estero that is on local radio, TV and near the big shopping mall.

The Everblades rule! I wish the Matadors were back so we could have some good old fashioned ECHL hockey. I love the league.

Lot of physical play...

Wow I think some of you are just flat out lazy. :lol

I think it is better at the ODC because you can go to Sawgrass spend the day and then go to the game at night. I have done it before, lotsa fun it is.

W/o traffic, ODC is a 1 hour drive.

When is there not traffic???

Whenever I go to a game, I'm home at midnight.

The Everblades rule! THATS who plays there. I always go to Sarasota every other weekend in the Summer to see some minor league and Sometimes in the Spring to see the Reds cuz we have a Little Vacation Apartment up there. and We always pass "Teco Arena" and I wondered who played there.

I need to check out a game sometime.

The Everblades rule! THATS who plays there. I always go to Sarasota every other weekend in the Summer to see some minor league and Sometimes in the Spring to see the Reds cuz we have a Little Vacation Apartment up there. and We always pass "Teco Arena" and I wondered who played there.

I need to check out a game sometime. Yea, you should ECHL is great. It is known as the most physical minor league in the game. It is a lot of fun to watch as I have fond memories of the Matadors one and only season here.

Wow I think some of you are just flat out lazy. :lol

I think it is better at the ODC because you can go to Sawgrass spend the day and then go to the game at night. I have done it before, lotsa fun it is.

yeah, i'm lazy because i dont want to drive 1 hour w/o traffic and overpay for quality seats, then watch the panthers miss the playoffs every year. sounds like fun

and that thing about spending the day at sawgrass: it takes so long to get there i have just enough time to make the opening face-off and theres no time to go to sawgrass

talk to me next year, when the manatees are playing and the panthers are in lockout or folded