Is signing a free agent a waste of time and financial resources?

19 hours ago, 1.618 said:

So Luzardo isn’t a top prospect now?  You won’t answer that, you just dance around on here basically.  

I already acknowledged the fact that Marte was just a rental, yet you ignore what I said about adding a prospect(s) to get a nice position player.  It doesn’t have to be a top #1 prospect LOL.  The point of my contention was not addressing the NEEDS.   

You would have bitched and moaned about the return no matter what.”  That’s completely false, but coming from a rat that jumped ship to follow the Cardinals..... 

Symptoms of a troll.

• Not a fan of the team he’s posting about. 

• Threads his team’s victories in the losing team’s post game threads.

• Talks in absolutes,  Uses one liners, no substance, makes comments but rarely backs it up after a reply (Off topic threads especially).

• Never/hardly says anything good about the teams.  

Did you even post here before you jumped ship?  If not, that’s major trolling. 

I’ll research some returns this year and bring some actual data, then get trolled with your absolute one liners.  Can’t wait!!

If you are talking the Giants specifically THAT WAS NEVER GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN.  

Read things written about teams that are not the Marlins and learn reality.

Now onto your little laundry list:

• Talks in absolutes,  Uses one liners, no substance, makes comments but rarely backs it up after a reply (Off topic threads especially).

You obviously dont actually read most of my posts.  I said the other day what the Marlins need to do to contend for one.  I liked this Luzardo trade as it is given who you were trading away.

• Never/hardly says anything good about the teams.  

I have been a big fan/supporter of Kim Ng since she was hired.  So go fuck off.  

Did you even post here before you jumped ship?  If not, that’s major trolling. 

I've been here longer than you son.  So you can just get bent.  I may be the longest tenured member since Larry left us.    

I’ll research some returns this year and bring some actual data, then get trolled with your absolute one liners.  Can’t wait!!

I CANNOT WAIT either!

19 hours ago, 1.618 said:

I haven’t complained about any other trade so far, not even the Vesia trade.  You know nothing.  

The you wasnt I referred to there wasnt a you in YOU, but a collective you in terms of the Marlins fan.  

I dont have the time nor the inclination to research if your statement is true or not.  So lets assume its the truth about you not complaining about any other trade.  Who cares?