Game I'd Like to See

Flag Man

Thanks Capefish. I bookmarked 610 Sports Animal and will check it in March. It would be so cool if QAM would carry it. The Marlins against the future Marlins, including guys we just saw in Spring Training and some guys we'll see in September (if not sooner). Again, thanks for your help.

Guest markotsay7

I'm a bit worried about that. Spring games ending on March 29th, flying to Albuquerque, playing a game on the 4th and then coming back.

Although maybe (I'd hope!) that they don't take a lot of the starters.

When the Marlins played the Sea Dogs a couple years ago, they had the starting 8 plus A.J. Burnett, who was making his first "start" since that freak grass-slipping injury. Most of the regulars stayed in until they got one at bat, and then was replaced with someone on one of the single-A teams. The only person that stayed the entire game was Kevin Millar, who was one of the fan favorites in Portland. I imagine they will follow a similar plan in New Mexico.

When the Marlins played the Sea Dogs a couple years ago, they had the starting 8 plus A.J. Burnett, who was making his first "start" since that freak grass-slipping injury. Most of the regulars stayed in until they got one at bat, and then was replaced with someone on one of the single-A teams. The only person that stayed the entire game was Kevin Millar, who was one of the fan favorites in Portland. I imagine they will follow a similar plan in New Mexico.

I remember that game(I was up in NH where the main news is The Portland Channels and I believe it was NBC6 that carried the game.

I always loved it when The Phillies came to Scranton to play Their AAA affiliate Barons. It's always a good way to get your name across and send the statement you care about your affiliates.

Channel 8 WMTW probably carried the game, but no doubt the highlights made all of the channels, including WCSH. If they do it like last time, all the pitchers will be minor leaguers, with the exception (perhaps) of the starter. But of course, last time they came during the season (before an interleague series with Boston), so perhaps some pitchers could get in their final work before the season starts.