HA HA Phlubber

Sals

this year either. Nobody cares about your team. HA HA!

You know what else is hilarious.

You bash the pack yet...

The Packers are in the playoffs while THe Dolphins are looking towards next year Thats wonderful. The AFC is a much better conference and the Dolphins had the same 10 win season the Packers had. Soon enough the Pack will be watching from their home TV too.

this year either. Nobody cares about your team. HA HA!

You know what else is hilarious.

You bash the pack yet...

The Packers are in the playoffs while THe Dolphins are looking towards next year Thats wonderful. The AFC is a much better conference and the Dolphins had the same 10 win season the Packers had. Soon enough the Pack will be watching from their home TV too. Don't hold your breath, you see unlike the dolphins they don't choke when the calendar rolls around to December and January. :thumbup

- Barnett was more deserving then Suggs, Barnett had more tackles and INT's then Suggs. Sean Salisbury, Tom Jackson, Steve Young, and Ron Jaworski have all said on TV that Barnett was the true NFL Defensive Rookie of the year, and thats the only credible brain trust ESPN has because of retards like Irvin, Schlereth and Hodge. And your right Barnett can't hold a candle to what Boldin did, because Boldin plays offense and is on a worse team. But you never mentioned that you thought Suggs was better. Suggs isn't better, theres a reason he wasn't a starting linebacker in a 4 linebacker defense, because Billick himself said that quote "Terrell doesn't have the lateral mobility yet that we are looking for in our starting Will LB and doesn't quite have the defense down, so I expect for him to only come in on pass rushing downs." (see http://www.baltimoreravens.com for quote links) Nick Barnett not only started for the Packers, but also CALLED THE DEFENSIVE PLAYS and FORMATIONS every game after the Bye Week. Is it coincedence that the Packers since Barnett started calling the shots with D-Cord Ed Donatell that the Packers Defense has risen from 30th ranked to 17th? And 24.3 ppg to 19.1 ppg? I doubt it. Thats a stunning transformation. Oh by the way, Suggs doesn't have these to his credentials...

- 4 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Week Awards

- 1 NFL Defensive Player of the Week

- 1 NFC Defensive Player of the Month

- 1 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

Barnetts already got more hardware then Suggs! :lol

Yeah Sals, once again I have proven to you that the Packers are worthy of their playoff spot due the fact of having the best player to lace em up with #4.(no offense to anyone but Sals is meant in the course of this next post)

- Only 2 TEAMS in all of the NFL have made the playoffs each of the last 3 years, the Eagles and THE PACKERS.

- We won the Division

- We are the 2nd Hottest Team in the NFL with a 4 Game Win Streak

- Brett lead the NFL in TD passes this Year

- Brett also had a 12 consecutive 3000 yd. passing season (NFL record mind you)

- Ahman Green was 2nd in total rushing yds., 3rd in total yds, and 2nd in TD's in the NFL.

- Nick Barnett was the TRUE rookie of the year and is one of the 3 best LB's in the NFC behind Urlacher. 131 tackles, 3 INT and 2 sacks are all you need to know about a rookie MLB who calls the plays on an improved Packers defense.

- Sally, Fish freeze when they are put on ice, cheese merely tastes better because it gets moldy when its warm. (see 4-0 december record of GB and MIA's 2-2 dec. record)

- The Packers won their division. The Fins never had a prayer with New England as I said before the year. I said Miami wouldn't make the playoffs and would be 9-7/10-6. Again I was right. You said they'd contend for a Super Bowl, WRONG.

- You said Williams was better then Green. (see Rick's 1200 yds, and Ahmans 1900 yds, but Williams is still one of the 5 best backs in the game)

- You said McMichael better then Franks, hahaha.

- You said you had a better O-Line then us. Yeah and Jay Fiedler will win the MVP. Our O-Line sports an All Pro and 3 All Pro Alternates. Thats 4 All Pro caliber players, and yet the one who deserved it most didn't even make Alternate and thats LG Mike Wahle.

- Sally if the Pack is watching the Playoffs at home it must be on Sportscenter after they watch the highlights of running the Seahawks out of the frozen tundra. (the Pack will meet their doom in Philly or St. Louis)

- Sals I know nobody cares about the Packers here except for a small few. Thats fine, because me and Farmer Fran are the Packer Backers here. Eat it Sals. We made Playoffs you didn't.

- And Sally if the whole reason your acting like an a$$hole to a 14 year old kid from Western Wisconsin is to try and make yourself feel better about missing the playoffs, then thats just fu(king sad.

- Barnett was more deserving then Suggs, Barnett had more tackles and INT's then Suggs. Sean Salisbury, Tom Jackson, Steve Young, and Ron Jaworski have all said on TV that Barnett was the true NFL Defensive Rookie of the year, and thats the only credible brain trust ESPN has because of retards like Irvin, Schlereth and Hodge. And your right Barnett can't hold a candle to what Boldin did, because Boldin plays offense and is on a worse team. But you never mentioned that you thought Suggs was better. Suggs isn't better, theres a reason he wasn't a starting linebacker in a 4 linebacker defense, because Billick himself said that quote "Terrell doesn't have the lateral mobility yet that we are looking for in our starting Will LB and doesn't quite have the defense down, so I expect for him to only come in on pass rushing downs." (see http://www.baltimoreravens.com for quote links) Nick Barnett not only started for the Packers, but also CALLED THE DEFENSIVE PLAYS and FORMATIONS every game after the Bye Week. Is it coincedence that the Packers since Barnett started calling the shots with D-Cord Ed Donatell that the Packers Defense has risen from 30th ranked to 17th? And 24.3 ppg to 19.1 ppg? I doubt it. Thats a stunning transformation. Oh by the way, Suggs doesn't have these to his credentials...

- 4 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Week Awards

- 1 NFL Defensive Player of the Week

- 1 NFC Defensive Player of the Month

- 1 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

Barnetts already got more hardware then Suggs! :lol

Show me links to where they said this. And as for the hardware, Suggs has got the most important one and the only one that counts, eat it! :lol

- Nick Barnett was the TRUE rookie of the year and is one of the 3 best LB's in the NFC behind Urlacher. 131 tackles, 3 INT and 2 sacks are all you need to know about a rookie MLB who calls the plays on an improved Packers defense.

If you count someone who finished 3rd in their ROY voting the true ROY, then you must be on crack. He wasn't 1st, not even 2nd! Get over it, he wasn't the ROY.

- Sally, Fish freeze when they are put on ice, cheese merely tastes better because it gets moldy when its warm. (see 4-0 december record of GB and MIA's 2-2 dec. record)

Wow..........please kill yourself now!

- You said Williams was better then Green. (see Rick's 1200 yds, and Ahmans 1900 yds, but Williams is still one of the 5 best backs in the game)

Ricky is better than Ahman, how many times has Ahman lead the league in rushing for a year? Ahhhh, that would be zero.

- You said McMichael better then Franks, hahaha.

Franks, 30 catches for 241 yards. MCMichael's 49 for 598. I think those stats speak for themself. BTW, you said you had better receivers than Chambers....LOL!

No Marlins what I meant when I said...

"- Sally, Fish freeze when they are put on ice, cheese merely tastes better because it gets moldy when its warm. (see 4-0 december record of GB and MIA's 2-2 dec. record)"

Was that Cheese gets moldy when its warm or left out in warm temperatures, but when its cold or put on ice cheese stays good and fresh. Unlike fish. Fish die when put on ice, but cheese merely tastes better when its cold and fresh. Not moldy and warm. Its a metaphor that anybody who has remote knowledge of football would understand becuase the Dolphins suck in December and January (if they make it to January) and the Packers turn it up when December rolls around, but stink in domes and warm weather climates.

Metaphors may not be my cup of tea, but as your about to see arguing football isn't exactly Sals strong suit...

I think Green Bay's 2nd ranked rushing offense speaks for itself in that Franks and the WR's never got the opportunities to make plays like they did last year. So in turn Franks has been blocking and blocking well.

Okay Ricky has been here since 1999 and Ahman has been in Green Bay since 2000, lets take a look at their career stats...

Ahman Green since arriving in Green Bay...

http://nfl.com/players/playerpage/12404

5685 rsh. yds, 41 rsh. TD, 43 runs of 20+ yds., 4.7 yds. per att., Long Rush of 98 yards

242 receptions, 1912 rec. yds, 12 rec. TD, 13 rec. of 20+ yds, 1 rec. of 40+ yds., 7.8 yds. per catch, Long Reception of 42 yds.

so that comes out to an average of...

1421 rsh. yds. per season, 10 rsh. TD, 4.7 yds. per carry, 11 runs of 20+ yds.,

61 catches per season, 478 rec. yds. per year, 3 rec. TD, 3 rec. of 20+ yds.,

Ricky Williams stats since 2000...

http://nfl.com/players/playerpage/133448

5470 rsh yds, 39 rsh. TD, 18+ rsh. of 20+ yds, 4.1 yds. per rsh., Long Rush of 63 yards

1634 rec. yds, 8.1 yds per catch, 4 rec. TD, 15 rec. of 20+ yds, 4 rec. of 40+ yds.

averaging out to...

1368 rsh yds per season, 10 rsh TD, 4.1 yds. per rush, 5 runs of 20+ yds per season

50 rec. per season, 409 rec. yds. per season, 1 rec. TD, 8.1 yds. per catch, 4 rec of 20+ yds, 1 rec. of 40+ yds

So in average the last 4 years Ahman beats Ricky in...

Rushing Yards per season, Yards Per Carry, Runs of 20+ yards, Receptions Per Season, Recieving Yards Per Season, and Recieving TD's per season

Ricky comes out better in....

Yards Per Catch, Receptions of 20+ yards per season, Receptions of 40+ yards per season

Little doubt that since 2000 when both started to see playing time that Ahman has been better.

Barnett has more hardware when unbiased Journalists don't vote for Rookie of the Week, Rookie of the Month, and Defensive Player of the Month (conference and league), they clearly voted on the basis of if you were drafted in the Top 10 and Newman and Suggs both were.

But the fact that Suggs is a LB and couldn't start in a 4 Linebacker defense is pretty friggin' sad. Bernardo Harris (a former Packer) was ahead of him on the depth chart before Bernardo broke his leg in camp and yet then another LB moved ahead of him on the depth chart.

Oh and by the way, Ahman lead the NFC in rushing this year and was 2nd in the NFL behind Jamal Lewis and over the past 2 years nobody has more rushing yards then Ahman Green. Eat that buddy.

You still can't get over the fact that on the basis of TE's blocking is just as important as recieving and may you note that all 3 of Ahmans rushes of over 80 yards in his career have come off of key blocks from Franks. And also note that the Packers ran to the strong side 64% of the time this year, so take into account 64% of 1883 yards, that's still almost more yards rushing then Ricky had this year.

Sal's I got you beat buddy.

You make up more numbers and favor stats to your side more than anyone else has. Ricky was having a great second year before he broke his leg. However, that doesn't matter because he was in NO then. If you want to include other teams, why don't you include the 329 yards Green rushed for in two years in Seattle. Count that into the averages because according to my math, since Ricky has arrived in Miami two years ago he has rushed for 3.225 yards compared to Green's 3123 over that stretch. And as you say, Ricky plays behind a poor line. I'll take Ricky over Ahman anyday. Anyone who says we need an Aaron Kapman player on our team should lose all speaking rights. You are a grade A moron! Also show proof on your percentages of runs, provide statistic links for where u get the 64%. And McMichael is a better TE than Franks. Face it, its obvious. Franks isnt a great blocker or receiver. McMichael is younger, better and still getting better.

Sals your the Grade A moron, look at my Preseason predictions that were almost right on, compared to yours. I mopped the floor with you and still had time to watch Seinfeld.

There's a reason Franks is a 2 time All Pro and McMichael a 0 timer. Theres a reason Ahman's made 3 pro bowls and Ricky just 1.

But again I bring up the fact that not only Ahman has experienced success behind Franks but Najeh Davenport, and Tony Fisher as well.

And here's your stats that you covet so much as far as where the Packers run to what side of the line...

http://www.packers.com/team/stats/

The offensive stats are right in the middle of the page and you can click on them week by week for your little pleasure.

Sals you just can't seem to handle the fact that the Packers made the playoffs, won their division and "Sals Champion Choke Artists" (the Fins) didn't even sniff the playoffs or division.

Franks isn't a great blocker or reciever? Well what is it? Pick one retard, Bubba's been to 2 Pro Bowls for not being able to catch or block? Yeah and Jay Fiedler is a growth on my left a$$ cheek.

Aaron Kampman is an effective run stopper, and could be a very valuable backup D-Lineman for you.

Okay well the 329 yds. in Seattle were as the #3 back so thats not to bad than is it?

Do you always shoot yourself in the foot in arguments like this? Because I'm really sick of kicking your a$$ in these arguments time after time. Maybe I just need a new hobby because your really boring trying to bring up the same thing every time. And how the Fins are better then the Packers.

Sals hows this for you?

Packers= Playoff Team

Dolphins= Channel Surfers

If you leave cheese sitting out in the warm air it gets moldy. But if you freeze it or keep it cool its nice and fresh.

But Dolphins like warm water and die on ice.

So hence...

Fish die and freeze when they are put on ice, cheese merely tastes cold, better because it gets moldy when its warm. (see 4-0 december record of GB and MIA's 2-2 dec. record)

If you leave cheese sitting out in the warm air it gets moldy. But if you freeze it or keep it cool its nice and fresh.

But Dolphins like warm water and die on ice.

So hence...

Fish die and freeze when they are put on ice, cheese merely tastes cold, better because it gets moldy when its warm. (see 4-0 december record of GB and MIA's 2-2 dec. record)

so are you saying that the packers suck when it's warm?

You guys live in Florida where cheese costs $5. I live in Wisconsin where it costs $.75

You put cheese on ice and it doesn't freeze solid, the chemical makeup of cheese doesn't do that. But it does preserve freshness.

And yes I am saying the Packers do bad in warm weather climates (down south) and climate controlled stadiums (domes).

You are too stupid to argue with. Get your rose colored glasses off, you can't argue against someone who refuses to see things other than hjis way. Keep Aaron Kapman, he sucks, the Dolphins run defense is just fine, the only team not to allow a back 100yds this year. You suck too. Loser!

P.S. Your analogies, well they are really gay too!

You guys live in Florida where cheese costs $5. I live in Wisconsin where it costs $.75

You put cheese on ice and it doesn't freeze solid, the chemical makeup of cheese doesn't do that. But it does preserve freshness.

And yes I am saying the Packers do bad in warm weather climates (down south) and climate controlled stadiums (domes).

What cheese have you gotten for $4.25 cheaper than us? Idiot.

Well the grocers here have cheese for $1 and less.

There's a reason its more expensive down there and not here, because cheese is mass produced here and so if its so plentiful around here it will be cheap.

Think of it in terms of gas Sals. Gas is cheap in the Mideast to those who are wealthy enough to have cars. But its expensive in Europe and over here in the U.S.

Shipping costs, packaging costs, production costs, etc., etc.

It all adds up. Simple economics.

By the way Sals, we're not watching the playoffs on TV yet, now we get a revenge shot at Philly!