Could Farve be any more...

Rune

of a hipocrite(sp), after Longwell misses The Fieldgoal he shakes his head and has a little hissy fit after he's sacked in OT forcing the pack to punt, he has another hissy fit on the grass.

Then after the amazing interception, here he is jumping up and down like a little school girl having everyone pile on HIM, like he had something to do with that.

I lost a lot of respect for him today but stilll a great game.

No Rune your wrong.

There's a reason Favre was bummed when Longwell missed it, because he wants to win.

Why was he happy when Harris picked it off? Because we won the damn game.

Favre went through the same emotions the 72,000 Packers fans at Lambeau went through. :rolleyes:

No Rune your wrong.

There's a reason Favre was bummed when Longwell missed it, because he wants to win.

Why was he happy when Harris picked it off? Because we won the damn game.

Favre went through the same emotions the 72,000 Packers fans at Lambeau went through. :rolleyes:

So having all the players pile on top of you after the game instead of telling them that Harris should be the one getting this attention, is actually normal?

Please Farve loved all that attention he got when he had nothing to do with that play.

of a hipocrite(sp), after Longwell misses The Fieldgoal he shakes his head and has a little hissy fit after he's sacked in OT forcing the pack to punt, he has another hissy fit on the grass.

Then after the amazing interception, here he is jumping up and down like a little school girl having everyone pile on HIM, like he had something to do with that.

I lost a lot of respect for him today but stilll a great game.

What the hell are you talking about? He should've been bummed that the field goal was missed they had a chance to end the game. And as far as his celebration, he was celebrating with his teammates, hugging his defensive guys for the job they did, and he did not get all the attention all of the postgame interviews I saw were with Al Harris.

God forbid there be a player who shows a little emotion.

Hey Minus, good teams get lucky.

Fact is we are in the playoffs, and we won our division. 2 things you didn't do.

Fact is Minus, I was right you were wrong at the beginning of the year. I have a feeling that this is what all your anti-Packer's sentiments are from. Thats fine, because this year we were better then the Fins, but by a very small margain.

Hey Minus, good teams get lucky.

Fact is we are in the playoffs, and we won our division. 2 things you didn't do.

Fact is Minus, I was right you were wrong at the beginning of the year. I have a feeling that this is what all your anti-Packer's sentiments are from. Thats fine, because this year we were better then the Fins, but by a very small margain.

What was the packers record?Remind me again?Packers playing in a inferior division not to mention AFC >> NFC..

Hey Minus, the Packers weren't lucky this week.

This week they played just as hard and just as good if not better then Seattle.

Last week they were lucky, no doubt. But I've had numerous Vikings fans tell me that they (the Vikings) were not playoff worthy.

And the Vikes weren't playoff worthy, they lost 7 of their last 10 games. That's not playoff football.

Al Harris made a great play today, and by no means did Seattle deserve it more then the Packers.

Minus I'm sensing that your jealous of the fact that I was right and you were wrong in the beginning of the season. I said Green Bay was a playoff team and Miami wasn't. You said Miami was and Green Bay wasn't. And if I remember if you didn't coward out of a bet, you'd owe me some money. Facts are as they stand Minus, Green Bay won their division, made the playoffs Miami did neither, won a playoff game and have the best QB in the biz right now and the best RB in the NFC. Don't like it? Then get outta the NFL.

Yes with New England in your Division that makes your division better. Thats quite obvious.

But as I said, we made it you didn't. And at the beginning of the year you seemed ready to bet the Farm that the Fins would wind up better then GB. Even though we are in the NFC which isn't as good as the AFC this year and are in an inferior division, we still won the division just as they should in an inferior division.

And if they beat Philly then you have no right to call the Packers lucky.

Because we also have a 5 game winning streak and the Fins didn't have a 5 game win streak this year.

We have the QB who led the NFL in TD passes, the RB who led the NFC in rushing yards, total yards, rushing TDs and total TDs in the NFC.

I know the drill here now, you all will say what an as$ I am....

Hey Minus, the Packers weren't lucky this week.

This week they played just as hard and just as good if not better then Seattle.

Last week they were lucky, no doubt. But I've had numerous Vikings fans tell me that they (the Vikings) were not playoff worthy.

And the Vikes weren't playoff worthy, they lost 7 of their last 10 games. That's not playoff football.

Al Harris made a great play today, and by no means did Seattle deserve it more then the Packers.

Minus I'm sensing that your jealous of the fact that I was right and you were wrong in the beginning of the season. I said Green Bay was a playoff team and Miami wasn't. You said Miami was and Green Bay wasn't. And if I remember if you didn't coward out of a bet, you'd owe me some money. Facts are as they stand Minus, Green Bay won their division, made the playoffs Miami did neither, won a playoff game and have the best QB in the biz right now and the best RB in the NFC. Don't like it? Then get the hell outta the NFL.

I know the drill here now, you all will say what an as$ I am....

Talk al $hit you want right now but you will come down to earth next week.What was Packers record again?What was Dolphins record?Just be happy to have the benefit of playing in one of the worst division in football.

So what so great about beating a team that can't win at the road?The real challenge will come next week...

The Packers out played the Eagles back in November. But that was at Lambeau.

I think the Packers will lose next week Minus. I really do.

But get over your jealousy of us being in and you being out. Me being right and you being wrong. It seems evident it's eating at you right now.

Well we out played Philly in November and lost because of Bhawoh Jue. And we ran for 241 yards on them.

This time they don't have Brian Westbrook.

Its not unthinkable that we beat them. We have the best player ever in Favre whose playing lights out right now.

I think we will lose, but its not unthinkable that the Packers beat the Eagles.

So if we do, what will you say?

The Packers out played the Eagles back in November. But that was at Lambeau.

I think the Packers will lose next week Minus. I really do.

But get over your jealousy of us being in and you being out. Me being right and you being wrong. It seems evident it's eating at you right now.

Get over it...

Is not like Packers ended up with a better record than the Dolphins.Packers should give thanks to mediocre teams in their division for playoffs spot.

Well we out played Philly in November and lost because of Bhawoh Jue. And we ran for 241 yards on them.

This time they don't have Brian Westbrook.

Its not unthinkable that we beat them. We have the best player ever in Favre whose playing lights out right now.

I think we will lose, but its not unthinkable that the Packers beat the Eagles.

So if we do, what will you say?

Best player ever?

Not even best QB ever ....

- 2nd in TD's all time

- Best Winning Percentage of ANY QB in the NFL since 1950

- Top 5 in yards all time

- 3rd Highest Passer Rating Ever (above Marino)

- 1 more Super Bowl Title then Marino

- 2 Super Bowl Appearances

- Best home winning percentage ever

- 12 consecutive 3,000 yard passing seasons (NFL Record tied with nobody)

Marino has better TD's and yards, but Favre is right behind him.

The difference between Favre and Marino is Favre won the big game. And went there twice.

So I figure the fact that he wins, and is 2nd to Marino in TDs and yards but has just as much records as Marino he must be better.

So I figure the fact that he wins, and is 2nd to Marino in TDs and yards but has just as much records as Marino he must be better.

Keep thinking that.....

I'm not even going to debate this because there really nothing to debate since everything points to Marino being best pure PASSER to ever play the game.

Flava your absolutely right.

God willing that we beat Philly (which is doubtful) we would probably have to play in St. Louis and that normally means the end of the road for the Packers. The Rams have had our number the past few years and so really Super Bowl is out of the question unless Carolina somehow wins.

Plus I believe we can win in Carolina (we own them), but Philly is questionable, and St. Louis is impossible.

Favre's definite knock is trying to force things when things are going wrong, or when he plays in a dome.

Minus your right, Marino is the best PURE PASSER in the history of the world. Favre's mechanics are awful. He's admitted that himself. He's not a fundamentally sound QB. What makes Brett so good is that he is a gambler, and has the guts of a cat burglar and the undying fire in his belly to never give up. And when he loses, he always goes down firing (which normally means lots of INTs during that single game).

Brett said when he got here at his press conference after being traded....

"High risks equals High Rewards"

So we knew that he would gamble alot and do things that most other QB's don't do because it's not smart on their parts to take the risks that Brett does.