Keyshawn Johnson Neeeeews

JMLinkinPark

During a Fox pre-game show, Keyshawn Johnson was asked where he would like to play next season and he said New England, Dallas, and Baltimore in that order. New England and Dallas are both real possibilities that could use help with a possession receiver like Johnson. Bill Belichick has maintained a relationship with Johnson since their days in New York and the Patriots seriously lack any height in their wide receiver corp.

The Bucs formally announced the hiring of Bruce Allen as their new general manager.

Allen has the title of GM, but will seek personnel advice from Gruden and handle the salary cap primarily. The most similar situation in the league may be the Scott Pioli/Bill Belichick tandem in New England. Allen immediately faces tough decisions regarding Warren Sapp, John Lynch, Derrick Brooks, and Thomas Jones. Source: St. Petersburg Times.

San Francisco promoted quarterbacks coach Ted Tollner to offensive coordinator after the departure of Greg Knapp to Atlanta with Jim Mora, Jr.

San Francisco has lost three primary assistants so far this off-season. Coach Dennis Erickson is excited to have more say in the signl-calling, but we're not so sure that's a good thing. Erickson was a strange hire at the time, and it doesn't look any better after one season. Source: Contra Costa Times

Giants coach Tom Coughlin announced the hiring of Tim Lewis as the team's defensive coordinator.

Lewis, 42, spent the last four seasons as Pittsburgh's defensive coordinator. Lewis has made his repuation as an aggressive signal-caller. The Giants are unlikely to play the 3-4, like they did in Pittsburgh. Source: Newsday

Coach Marvin Lewis said that either Jon Kitna or Carson Palmer would most likely be selected as the starter before the team meets for its first of two spring minicamps in May.

There will be no quarterback competition, like last year. Kitna has to be viewed as a slight favorite to retain the job.

Terry Robiskie, who has spent the past three seasons as the Browns receivers coach, will take over as offensive coordinator.

Robiskie was the Raiders offensive coordinator between 1989-1993 in primarily high-flying offenses. Source: Akron Beacon-Journal

Jay Fiedler expects to be the Dolphins starting quarterback next year, or at least compete for the job.

Coach Dave Wannstedt said the team needs to upgrade, but Fiedler believes that just means him playing better. That could be wishful thinking. Fiedler is likely to face competition, a demotion, a restructuring of his contract, an outright release, or any combination of the above. Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

All from Rotoworld

I hate him, his attitude, his salary and how he is overrated.

*waits for you're a bitter buc fan post*

It would have all been different if Parcells would have taken The Tampa Job.

Seriously Keyshawn was not the a**hole he was in Tampa it's just because Gruden can't control his own players that their this came to a storm the past two years.

Seriously Keyshawn was not the a**hole he was in Tampa it's just because Gruden can't control his own players that their this came to a storm the past two years.

I still wouldn't want that guy anywhere near my team. He's still all about Keyshawn.

And, ya know, 90% of the guys in the league are like that, but they don't make it so damn obvious.

I still wouldn't want that guy anywhere near my team. He's still all about Keyshawn.

Either do I considering my team's not The Patriots or Cowboys which are the only two teams who have the people that I think can tame him and make him The Keyshawn of old.