Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

division

Featured Replies

I hate when everyone says "Atleast they get there." If you where the GM of a team and you make the playoffs for 13 seasons in a row with only 1 WS championship, you wouldnt be happy to make it every year.

I don't see the big deal over Cox. I see quite a bit of lost in NLDS and lost in NLCS. You aren't a real manager unless you can manage in big time situations. And, well, Cox cannot consistently.

:mischief Did you get that attitude from Steinbrener? Boy are you tough on managers.

I hate when everyone says "Atleast they get there." If you where the GM of a team and you make the playoffs for 13 seasons in a row with only 1 WS championship, you wouldnt be happy to make it every year.

Whose disagreeing with you?

I don't see the big deal over Cox. I see quite a bit of lost in NLDS and lost in NLCS. You aren't a real manager unless you can manage in big time situations. And, well, Cox cannot consistently.

:mischief Did you get that attitude from Steinbrener? Boy are you tough on managers. No, I'm just criticizing the unearned hype on Bobby Cox. I could have managed that team to at least three World Series by now. What the hell does he do anyways? He barely changes lineups, he had the best starting rotation in the game for A DECADE, and the offense to boot in the last half of that decade. He has had a couple of untouchable closers, and excellent pens. Whoever he calls in is going to pitch well. Who ever he pinch hits with is going to get a hit more often than the average other team's pinch hitter. WTF does he do that is so special? He gets kicked out of games. That is it.

 

He is an overrated fluff ball.

I don't see the big deal over Cox. I see quite a bit of lost in NLDS and lost in NLCS. You aren't a real manager unless you can manage in big time situations. And, well, Cox cannot consistently.

:mischief Did you get that attitude from Steinbrener? Boy are you tough on managers. No, I'm just criticizing the unearned hype on Bobby Cox. I could have managed that team to at least three World Series by now. What the hell does he do anyways? He barely changes lineups, he had the best starting rotation in the game for A DECADE, and the offense to boot in the last half of that decade. He has had a couple of untouchable closers, and excellent pens. Whoever he calls in is going to pitch well. Who ever he pinch hits with is going to get a hit more often than the average other team's pinch hitter. WTF does he do that is so special? He gets kicked out of games. That is it.

 

He is an overrated fluff ball. :lol I am going to tell him you said that.

Go ahead. Maybe it'll light a fire under his ass to f***ing do something with his life instead of pretending to be a major league manager.

we're gonna have to agree to disagree here but what some of you are saying right now truly boggles the mind

If you say so.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.