Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 2003 Season Outlook

Featured Replies

Admin, I think that this was a very insightful piece, and I couldn't agree more on all of your predictions. I think that you are on on everything you said. Beautiful. ;)

  • 10 months later...

i say we win 91 games this season and win the world series against the yanks in game 6 at a 2-0 score shutout by beckett. but tthat is just me guessing?????? :shifty

i say we win 91 games this season and win the world series against the yanks in game 6 at a 2-0 score shutout by beckett. but tthat is just me guessing?????? :shifty

 

I shall agree :shifty

 

If you woulda posted that around a year ago, people would have laughed you right out of South Florida. OK I overexaggerated but they woulda said you had some high hopes lol.

 

Sometimes when I think about it, I still can't believe we did it. It's so weird because it looked so out of reach especially when AJ went down and with teams competing like the yankees, braves and red sox. And it was great for me because that was the first time I saw a team I loved (a South Florida team) actually achieve, get national attention, and make it to the top.

i say we win 91 games this season and win the world series against the yanks in game 6 at a 2-0 score shutout by beckett. but tthat is just me guessing?????? :shifty

:shifty

i say we win 91 games this season and win the world series against the yanks in game 6 at a 2-0 score shutout by beckett. but tthat is just me guessing?????? :shifty

 

weird man. How'd you know that? It's almost like you made your predictions after the season was over.

i say we win 91 games this season and win the world series against the yanks in game 6 at a 2-0 score shutout by beckett. but tthat is just me guessing?????? :shifty

:lol

I dont think we will be better than last season.

 

I think we will get 2nd Place in NL East but without Pudge or the others that left, we wont get anywhere than better.

 

I hope that ^^ can get jinxed!

Also our Bullpen is too good right now. We are also missing a 5th starter"]

Agreed that we have to find a 5th starter. Tejera scares me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.