Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Digital Camera owners

Featured Replies

For those of you who have digital cameras ...

 

What kind do you have, how many MP does it have, and are you satisfied with it?

 

 

I'm asking this because I'm looking for one, just to use for when I go on vacation or etc. because I take a lot of trips and I always am stuck with bringing a disposable in which you never know how your pictures will turn out when developed, and are completely unreliable.

 

Any answers or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks :cool

Sony Cybershot, 3.4 MP. Can get around 300 pictures on a 128MB stick. Very small. Very pleased with the quality. The other good thing is that I got a jump drive to easily download the stick to my hard drive, and also can plug it into my Sony digital TV for slideshows. :thumbup

Canon Powershot G2 4.0 Megapixel.

 

Pretty cool camera. Can't complain. The best digital cameras are Canon, Fuji, Sony, and Olympus. Worst digtial cameras are Kodaks and HPs.

 

Really anything over 2.0 MP works fine. Just make sure you get enough optical zoom, and try to stay away from cameras without optical zoom and that use too much digital zoom.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.