GUERRERO WINS!! GUERRERO WINS!!

geemoney

Yes folks, Eddie Guerrero won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Brock Lesnar tonight at No Way Out. Said to be a **** match. Said to be an average PPV, aside from the title matches. I would've seen it, had our college had school tomorrow. Oh well. Good for Eddie. He deserved it.

4 stars sounds about right. Very good match, a little over-booked at the end, but not enough to ruin anything. They faked me out a couple times, thought Brock had it won for sure.

The rest of the show was solid, Rey-Chavo was very good, the Triple Threat was also quite good.

The 2 tag matches were just there, Nidia-Noble was a fun little match, and my biased view enjoyed seeing Hardcore Holly beat Rhyno.

This PPV goes down in the books though for Eddie's title win, makes it worth every penny and then some. That was one of the best moments they've had in a long time, sheer unadulterated emotion. Eddie jumping into the crowd after the win was so awesome.

Eddie Guerro vs. Kurt Angle.

Is Brock gonna show up at Raw tomorrow?

I would've seen it, had our college had school tomorrow.

Don't you mean no school? yeah...i could've worded it better....we don't have school tomorrow, but if we did, I would've been able to watch the PPV tonight.

yep...Heyman confronted him before the match, and Goldberg got in the ring...he and Brock almost came to blows....

They did more than almost. They exchanged punches and Goldberg nailed Brock with the Jackhammer.

Then got arrested. :thumbup

You're not a major WWE superstar until you get arrested.

I got to a college who's theory is... Go to school all week! Only have days off on Friday, when pretty much everybody has classes off anyways. So, we have Friday off for President's day. How nice of them. Bastards.

And it's almost two hours later and I still can't believe Eddie won. WOW. Also, Goldberg DID spear Brock during his match with Eddie. It allowed Eddie to try and hit Brock with the belt.

Awesome show.

As for Nidia/Noble, it was your standard blind fold match. Noble walking around blindly while Nidia goofed on him (pretending to slap his ass, etc.). But, eventually he lifted up the blind, got his bearings and hit her with a devastating move (putting the blindfold back on before the ref could notice). And it was over.

Eddie was fired by The WWE two years ago because his charachter wasn't going anywhere, now look at him.

He was fired for driving drunk. :plain , As you can see that was before an "internet" fan.

Before he was fired, the whole wannabe hardy boy storyline was lame so I figured it was that.

Eh, better than Brian Christopher trying to sneak Steroids across THe Canadian Border.

Eddie was fired by The WWE two years ago because his charachter wasn't going anywhere, now look at him.

He was fired for driving drunk. Not only did he get in trouble for driving drunk, but it was brought to life that he was addicted to pain killers (hence the addicted part of the storyline Eddie and Brock talked about). The dude had to go through some serious stuff to overcome his demons.

And, he basically got screwed by Stone Cold when Stone Cold walked out, because, if you remember, Eddie was FUEDING with Stone Cold at the time. But, then he went on to win the I-C title and he and Rob Van Dam tore the house down on a few occasions with their I-C title matches.

It's been a long road leading to this moment. If Kurt Angle ruins it by beating Eddie at Mania, the WWE is weak!

If HHH does anything to deman eddie man ill boycott wwe. I used to be the biggest HHH fan then i realized he was a power monger, and never wants a new face to be on top. Im sick of trips always holding the title!!!! screw HHH!!!!

~Le0

Don't watch 'Mania then.

I used to be naive enough to think Benoit was going to win the title. How dumb was I?