March 7, 200422 yr Why would he lie about his age Ask all the other latin players who have done it... Yeah hold on lemme go look at my contacts list for all the famous latin players that I could call and ask. I'll get back to ya.
March 7, 200422 yr Why would he lie about his age Ask all the other latin players who have done it... Yeah hold on lemme go look at my contacts list for all the famous latin players that I could call and ask. I'll get back to ya. yet you expect Rune to know what Cabrera thinks?
March 7, 200422 yr http://www.prensalibreusa.com/imagens/ed_02/pdf/pl_18.pdf 18-08-1983 confussed more? :headscratch Maybe it means 8-18-1983? Not Sure Sometimes people put the month in the middle
March 7, 200422 yr http://www.prensalibreusa.com/imagens/ed_02/pdf/pl_18.pdf 18-08-1983 confussed more? :headscratch Maybe it means 8-18-1983? Not Sure Sometimes people put the month in the middle Latin people put the month in the middle. Maybe it is to confuse americans...lol
March 8, 200422 yr Author Too bad his birthday isn't the 20th. That's Spurrier's birthday. yea thats my bday too i wish his bday was on that day :confused
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.